More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Privatewade98 Privatewade98

How does Filch first use his power?

Filch makes McGonagall his new pet cat.

Filch wasted no time in putting on the earrings and going for his first target. Given his most recent headache with her, it's about time he makes good on the claim of his internal thoughts. He knew that she was most likely doing paperwork in her office at this point, so that's where he headed. After climbing the infernal stairs forever, he finally stood in front of her door.

Before now he would usually knock before entering, to be 'polite' and all that tripe. But with these earrings, he should be able to just enter without consequence. So that's what he did. Swinging the door open, he sees exactly as he expected. Professor, Deputy Headmistress, and Head of Gryffindor Minerva McGonagall.

She looks at me with an eyebrow raised. "Argus, was there something so important that you didn't knock before entering?" She asked, sending a sliver of dread down my spine. She was standing halfway between her desk and the door. If I didn't know any better, I'd say she was coming to meet me.

'Fuck, were they a prank?' I think to myself, fearing that the earrings weren't actually magical. I decided to swallow my fear and check, hoping that I hadn't almost made a huge mistake.

"No, just didn't feel like I needed to. That a problem?" I asked boldly.

She just stares at me for a moment before shaking her head. "No, I suppose it's nothing strange. Though I would prefer you to knock, as I might have been in the middle of something. Now, what was it you needed?"

My shoulders relaxed as my fear lessened greatly. 'That was encouraging, but not a complete confirmation. I need to test the waters a bit.' Filch thinks to himself. 'And I know just how.'

"Well, I came to tell you I am going to start issuing harsher punishments to students. They need to learn discipline and respect, and I seem to be the only one willing to do so." I told her, hoping this worked. If it doesn't, I'm going to be in for a long lecture on 'proper punishments for children' again.

She rolls her eyes before frowning at me in frustration. "Argus, you know that neither I nor any other will abide by what you call a punishment. There are limits to what you are allowed to do. You will have to stick to detentions and point deductions." She argued.

Glaring at her, I still wasn't sure if the earrings were working. So I decided to go for a Hail Mary and use the other function of the earrings. "But McGonagall, it is normal for me to give any punishment I wish to a student when they get in trouble."

For a moment, I feared it hadn't worked and I had doomed myself as she glared balefully at me. Then she sighed as if exhausted by our conversation before responding. "Yes, I suppose that is true. But I do encourage you Argus to have some mercy and care for these students. Just because you have the power to do so doesn't mean you should."

And like that, I knew that my miracle had come. I grin perversely at my 'co-worker', admiring her voluptuous body. Those green robes did little to hide her curves. "Oh Minerva, you have no idea how ironic that statement is. After all," I reach forward and firmly grasp her tits in my hands. "for the first time in my life, I have the power to do anything I want. And I am going to make gooooood use of it." I state to her face.

She sighs as I fondle her clothed chest. "I wish you'd reconsider. These are students, practically children we are dealing with. We do not need to them like monsters. Please, is there anything I can do to sway your decision?" The professor pleads to me.

I realize that she believes I'm still speaking about the punishments. I find the idea amusing and decide to use the earrings to play with the idea she unintentionally proposed. I snort at her, dipping my hands inside her robes to feel the bare flesh of those massive mammaries she conceals in them.

"Makes sense you'd ask that. After all, it's normal for you to be willing to do anything I want just to keep me from punishing them in a painful way." I lead with that, setting myself up for some fun. "Well if you're so interested in keeping them 'safe', I suppose there is something you can do."

Her face lights up with a disgusting amount of hope, which I will take great pleasure in defiling. "Really? Then please, name what you wish and I will do my best to do it for you."

"If you really are as willing as you say, then I'm sure you will dear." I assure her, grinning maliciously "After all, what I want you to do is very simple: be my sex pet."

The hope on her face shifts into shock, horror, and disgust so fast, you'd think it was instant transfiguration. If I wasn't groping her huge knockers I'm sure she would have recoiled at my words. And of course, she would be repulsed. Arrogant broads like her naturally believe themselves to be above lowly squibs. The idea of not only being one's servant, but a sex must be insane to them.

"A sex pet!? Y-you wish for me to-? How can you even make such a request Argus?! Why I never-" She begins to rant before I cut her off.

"Is that a no then? Oh well, so much for being willing to do anything for the student's safety." I give her mammaries one more squeeze before reluctantly letting go. As I turn back towards the door, I begin to 'think' aloud. "I guess I'd better prepare the chains and manacles. Definitely need to find my whip, wherever it got misplaced. If I can't find it, I'm sure a house elf can bring me a substitute. A paddle or belt maybe?"

As my hand lands on the doorknob, I hear her frantically call "Wait!". I turn back to her, eyebrow raised imperiously like she has done before at me. Her face is red, from rage or embarrassment I'm not sure, nor do I care. She seems to switch from glaring at me to not being able to meet my eyes for long. Her troubled state makes me positively giddy.

"I...I didn't say no...I just...j-just didn't expect you to request something so abhorrent- I MEAN surprising! Surprising is what I meant." She stated, quickly changing her choice of words when I turned the door knob. I let the doorknob turn back but don't take my hand off it as a warning to her.

I smile 'innocently' at her. "Not that surprising I don't think. I am a virile, well-endowed man in a rather stressful line of work. I would naturally require a way to unwind after dealing with all the trouble these students cause. Meanwhile, you" I leer at her in a suggestive way. "are an obviously attractive and also well-endowed woman. Given the opportunity, why wouldn't I make such an offer?" I explain as if it is obvious.

And despite her displeasure and revulsion at my gaze, she nods along in a manner. "Yes...I suppose it isn't that...surprising when you say it like that." Her lips press together as she seems to think up a way out of this situation without the students or her suffering. "What, er, what would being your...sex pet...involve Argus?" She asks, obviously wanting more time to think.

I decide to be generous and give her some as I explain the job she will be to accept to her. "Well, obviously as my sex pet, you will be to have sex with me in whatever manner I wish. If I want a blowjob, you will give me one. If I want your bare tits in my hands, you will take off your shirt or robe and offer them to me. If I say I want to fuck one of your holes, you will ask which one. Altogether, it would be like you were my sexual servant or . But since you are basically a cat due to your animagus form, and I have such a fondness for cats, I decided 'Sex Pet' would be a more fitting title. Simple, innit?"

Her face sticks to a delightful shade of her house's Gryffindor red as I describe what she will do for me. "Yes, I believe I understood THAT part. But, um...when would I need to...attend to your needs?" She asks, tip-toeing around what she wants to say as she doesn't want to cause me to leave.

I put on a thoughtful look as I pretend to consider the question. "Hmmm...well, obviously I won't need you around all day. I do have a job to do after all." I say as if keeping my job is truly a problem anymore. "I suppose you can consider this a part-time position. While I won't need you all the time, when I want to use you-I will."

The look of dread on her face is apparent as she seems to realize what this means. "So if I'm in the middle of class, I'm supposed to leave...?"

"Oh Merlin beard, no. I wouldn't interrupt you from doing your job." I assure her. Her face seems to relax a bit before I dash her hopes. "I'll simply come into your classroom and use you there."

Her face freezes in shock as she processes what I said. "WHA- I mean, but what about the students? W-we can't simply do...that in front of them!"

I raise an eyebrow at her as I decide to do away with her argument in one fell swoop. "Why not? After all, it is normal for nobody to think a sex pet performing their duties in public is wrong."

While she doesn't argue against this new fact, she obviously doesn't want to lose her dignity in front of students or the staff. She seems to finally think of something as I see a glint of triumph in her eye. She boldly asks. "And what am I to say to the students as to why I am your 'sex pet'? To the other Professors? To the headmaster? Am I to tell them about our arrangement?"

She seems to believe this is supposed to scare me as I see a ghost of a smile on her face. As if retribution from any of those three is supposed to intimidate me into backing down from blackmailing her. That maybe she can bully me into simply leaving the students alone and not touching her.

Maybe before, but not now.

"Close, but not quite. Instead, you will be telling them that we have both been feeling 'pent up' lately." I tell her, smiling as that spark of defiance dies as I don't show any fear. "And you will explain since you have such a busy schedule between being a professor, head of the house, and Deputy Headmistress, you don't have time to conventionally date or even meet someone. So you agreed to be my sex pet so you could get some stress relief whenever I am available. Understand?"

Her shoulders slump in defeat. "Yes, I believe I do...But could you not simply go on dates yourself? I may know a witch or two that would be...willing to..." She asks futilely.

I shake my head negatively. "No, that wouldn't suit my needs immediately. Granted, you are allowed to attempt to set me up on dates with viable witches. Perhaps we'll click or whatever the brats call it nowadays and I won't need your services any longer. But unless I get an affirmative answer now, you can't guarantee I won't punish the next students how I wish."

Professor McGonagall seems to have resigned herself to her fate. "Alright...alright, I will do it on one condition. If I ever find a suitable woman to appease your...urges, then our arrangement can end and the students will remain safe. Deal?" She offers, leaving herself an impossible way out of the deal.

Not that I'd tell her. If she wants to bring in attractive and fuckable women to go on 'dates' with me, who am I to complain?

"Sure, I agree to your terms. But you should know, this deal can be ended in two other ways. One is obvious: you can call this off at any moment, but it will result in me making unhindered decisions regarding the student's punishments." I explain to her as I let go of the door knob at last. I stroll over to her desk and sit in her chair. Looking up at her face, I revel in the delight her indignant expression gives me.

She looks wary and dreadful as she poses the question. "And the second way?"

I relax in her chair, getting comfortable as I give her the last condition that is sure to cause her the most humiliation and shame in the coming-weeks? Months? Years? Merlin knows how long this dream would last, but I will be sure to enjoy it.

"The second way is that I choose to end it. And the only reason I would end our arrangement is if I lose interest or get tired of you. You might think it unlikely, but even I would get sick of you if you passively rebel and needed constant orders and such. So just a fair warning of what could cause my disinterest: attempting to keep a neutral expression while we fuck, choosing to put on unattractive or bland clothes(especially underwear), needing to be ordered or reminded of what I want from you when it's blatantly obvious, and honestly? If you don't participate and bring up new things to try in our relationship, I would most definitely get bored." I finish, watching as her face reaches a whole new level of paleness as she realizes just how far she'll have to go to please me.

"I-I see. I suppose that...makes sense. B-but I don't believe I have any clothes or underwear that could be called...sexy, Argus." She says, in what either was a final attempt at rebelling or a plea for mercy.

I gave her an unimpressed look. "Then you can either buy new clothes, transfigure new ones, or simply wear nothing. Your. Choice." I say with an air of finality.

She seems to wilt as I give her that ultimatum. "Of course...well then, I assume you would like to start now? What would you like for me to do for you...master?" The last word is hesitantly added as she tries to get into whatever mindset she needs for her new position.

I smile approvingly at her. "Ah, good, you've already started calling me master. I'm glad. It would have been annoying having to order you to call me such and even more so if you needed to be reminded." I give her a considering look as I decide what I want to start this off with.

How does Argus begin to enjoy his new Sex Pet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)