More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

Who do you want to learn about?

Feline Princess Nanami

Hidden in the mountains of the East lies the small city of feline women who remain a secrect from the rest of the world, only heard of as legend. They don't know how the orginal catgirls were brought into this world, but at some point they are found my a nomadic group of men and the two formed together to make a society in their valley paradise. One day, the men all grew ill and slowly died, leaving the feline women all by themselves. The sickness affected the women in a different way;instead of killing them it made them transform under the light of a full moon and sometimes made them grow feral. Their legs and arms would grow hairy from the knee and forearm down respectively and their hands and feet would become large paws with claws. Some would forget themselves and act like wild beasts with far greater power than they had before and it would be a terrifying sight.

Nanami just recently took over after her mother passed and now must lead her mostly young population into a new era as their numbers will start to dwindle. She, like most of her kind, is trained in the arts of stealth and dual handed combat with light weapons. She wears tight and revealing clothing for maximum agility, usually a simple bit of leather over her breasts and a pair of thighs shorts worn some pouches, belts, and tufts of fur here and there. Her hair is a dark green and a little short compared to most with long bangs in the front and the rest hanging loosely to her shoulders with two small cat ears sprouting from her skull. The other cat-like features she has the her long tail that pokes out of her trousers and her yellow cat eyes. Everything else about her is human from her light honey colored skin to her thin figure to her modest bosom and apple bottom. She is a spunky girl, determined to do what is needed of her and protect her people. Her main flaw is that she is clumsy at times and in a serious situation it could cost her dearly.

Meeeeow...or is it nyaaaah?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)