More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by I.am.all I.am.all

What do you write?

Fathers

You write down 'Fathers', always attracted to the idea of a man with children, and imagining him forgetting about them for a wild sex session. As soon as you finished writing, the piece of paper burned into nothing, with only the slight smell of smoke and cum in the air. Shocked, you began to believe the note may be serious. You felt no different. No power radiating through your veins, no electric feeling. However, with the unassisted burning of your letter, you began to believe this may be the real deal. Deciding to test your theory, you went outside. It wasn't a hot day, a cool wind denying the rays of the sun to create any intense heat, but still a nice day. You looked over at the house next door. There, playing football in the front yard, was Ben and his two sons, Billy and John. Ben was a reasonable guy, never raised his voice, apologised to everyone, and was well liked around the neighbourhood. He was also a very attractive man, with enormous pecs and a well rounded arse to add to his sexy figure. You decided he was a safe bet to test out your supposed new power. You walked towards the fence separating your houses, and leaned over.

"Hey guys!" You exclaimed, catching the attention of the three figures next door.

"G'day Pete!" Ben replied. "C'mon boys, don't be rude."

"Hello Pete." Billy and John said politely.

"Wanna come round and pass the ball around a bit?" Ben asked. "I could use the help, with my two Robaldo's here!"

"Go on then!" I reply, jumping the fence.

I pass the ball around with Ben and his boys, letting his sons beat me a couple times without making it look to obvious I'm letting them. After a while, Ben does one kick that goes over the fence to my property.

"Oh, sorry about that!" He apologises. "Billy? John? Can you go get that please?"

As the two boys run off, he turns to me.

"Do you want a beer?" Ben asks.

I decided it's now or never.

"You could give me a blowjob?" I suggest.

How does Ben react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)