More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 40 by Loeman Loeman

What's next?

Face Time

"Gosh, your hands are magic..." Cheryl moaned, and shifted, kissing Brand and pressing close. "I can't believe you talked me into coming up here. I can't believe..."

Vanessa's secretary had the decency to look a little guilty when she glanced at her boss, bruised and battered, inside and out.

"She looks so different." Cheryl marveled, staring at Vanessa, speaking to Brand, "I mean, of course she looks different," The white woman gave a little nervous laugh at Vanessa's compromised position, and gave her head a little shake, trying to explain, "But it's more than... it's like she's... like what you said..."

"It's... is it true? Really?" Cheryl asked Brand, shifting her gaze looking up at him with shining, beautiful eyes while he ran his strong hands up her slender body.

Vanessa felt her stomach twist... it made her shift, and squirm and... what - what had Brand told Cheryl?! What had he said, about her that Cheryl could just... just... just look at her like that while Vanessa, she...

She was naked! And injured and she...!

... And she closed her mouth, that had involuntarily opened in protest, in question, and kept it shut. Carter had been very clear on that. Vanessa swallowed. Swallowed her words.

"Does she really hump that?" Cheryl pointed with one done-up cherry-red nail, accusingly, at Mister Fluffy. Elly's oversized canine plushie was positioned between Vanessa's legs, where Carter had left the two.

Vanessa squeezed her thighs together, and tried to block out Cheryl's words. Her presence. Her lip trembled, but she didn't... didn't dare. Carter had left her with strict instructions. And after... after what she had seen, how he had hurt her...

The prod. The clamps. Sparking. Her nipples. Her tongue... Even thinking about it, about Carter, started a twinge of trauma-born panic.

Brand hugged Cheryl's waist to him, while they both looked down at the humiliated colored executive.

"Why are you asking me? Go ahead and ask her."

Cheryl's hand covered her mouth, suddenly, seemingly mortified at the idea of asking her boss if...

"I-I don't think I can," Cheryl whispered. She didn't seem able to speak directly to Vanessa at all, or, Vanessa realized, talk like she was even there, or could hear her. The young woman's eyes drifted over the nude, collared older black woman again and again, as if not believing, each time, what they were seeing. As if each time Vanessa might simply disappear, or stand up in a power outfit and suddenly assume authority.

"Well of course not... 'Nessa didn't even say 'Hi'. Don't be rude, now." Brand prompted, giving Vanessa a cold, even look and a hard tap to her stomach with his shoe.

It took three tries. Vanessa finally squeaked out an abashed, weak little, "Hi, Cheryl."

Cheryl looked almost as uncomfortable as Vanessa felt, addressing the other woman directly. But she straightened her face and started strong. "Hello, Ms. Lockley."

She swallowed, and continued, "I made a lot of progress over the last few days. Learned a... I - I did a lot of work while you were..." Her mask dropped, and Cheryl blushed in the cutest way, burying her face in Brand's shoulder, smiling in embarrassment.

Not embarrassment for herself, Vanessa knew, but for the other woman. For the kneeling nigg- for... for Vanessa, her boss.

Vanessa wished she could bury her face. Her jealousy flared stupidly at that thought - even that was something Cheryl had, that was denied her. And the rest of her pent up jealousies fluttered out, butterflies released from their cages that grew and flapped and buzzed in her stomach. Cheryl's work, and her smile, and her complacency with - with seeing Vanessa like this! She, pathetically, she had been the closest person Vanessa had to a friend that she actually talked to... and she was laughing! And her, her getting on with Brand even while... Vanessa was naked - naked! in front if them both and... And other things.

Old things that Vanessa hadn't allowed herself to...

But had always been there. Accentuated now. Cheryl's youth and, god damn her and damn Vanessa, damn herself, Cheryl's clear white skin that made life just easier, that she would never fully appreciate and... and her perfect nose, so unlike Vanessa's and...

Vanessa's toes curled. She whimpered against the awful feeling wringing out her stomach like a rag, and clenched her belly, under her elbows so so one could see. Digging her nails into her sides and shifting in the intense physical discomfort her emotional release caused.

"Oh my god... She's... You're humping right now..." Cheryl whispered, wide-eyed.

Vanessa shook her head in denial, but couldn't get out any words. She wasn't allowed any words, except as a response... a positive response. She wasn't in bondage, but she was just as badly tied up, restricted by Carter's... Vanessa squeezed her thighs. And Cheryl only... she was making it worse. The black woman's stomach was going to turn into a knot.

Her rocking on Mister Fluffy was the only thing helping the pain, and the pain was getting worse from her - her humping, in front of Cheryl. The humiliation... She tried to breathe, but couldn't. She rocked a little harder. It was the only thing helping, and it was making it worse. Her tits started to sway.

"That's all she's been doing while you've been working. I tried to stop her from cumming so much, but it seems that's all she wants to do. Hump and cum like an animal."

"N-no..." Cheryl breathed, but it wasn't really a denial. Her eyes flicked back and forth between Brand and Vanessa.

"It's true. It started getting so bad that I had to restrict her, for her own good."

Vanessa got a good look at Brand's hand caressing high on Cheryl's thigh, as the young woman breathed another, "No..." Her weak protests hardly sounded like a denials of Vanessa's status.

"Yes." Brand teased, looking at Vanessa directly. Cheryl averted her eyes, molded instead to Brand's body, arching her back while he kissed her neck.

"She's going to cum right now if she doesn't stop humping. Isn't that right, Vanessa?"

Her mouth was dry. She had to stop digging her nails into... she...

She wasn't really that close, for once, wasn't even really... well she was humping, and humping harder. Maybe she was close. Her heart hurt so much, her body was so confused, that it was hard to tell.

Regardless, there was only one right response "Yes, Sir." Vanessa agreed dumbly, "I'm going to cum right now if I don't stop humping Mister Fluffy," She circled her hips, shifted harder... slid back and forth... left a damp spot on her daughter's stuffy for emphasis.

"... You see?" Brand shook his head in mock, and mocking, concern, "And she's not even allowed to cum without permission," He whispered to Cheryl between sweet kisses, "Yet she persists. Started humping right in front of you, all on her own. Started teasing herself, she couldn't stop herself. That's what she's been hiding."

"No, cumming, 'Nessa." Brand said firmly, and planted a shoe on Vanessa's bucking, flopping chest, and pushed her onto her back with a hard shove of his foot.

Cheryl gasped, and her hand fluttered against Brand's chest.

"You're so... mean to her," Again it was hard to distinguish the tone of Cheryl's voice. Her genuine worry was tinged with an unmistakable thrill that her boss, a woman she had looked up to, would allow herself to be taken so far down by the man she had just gone on a date with. The handsome, powerful man who was wooing her.

More than thrill, maybe. A little bit of worship. She made no move to distance herself from Brand, even seeing...

Vanessa stayed on her back, breathing hard. Her... between her legs... ached. Needed. She had been getting closer, past the pain, after all.

"She loves it, wants it like this. There's no need to worry about her... see? Spread your thighs a little Vanessa. Show Cheryl how your clit pops out."

P-pops out! That... that didn't happen to her! Did it? Vanessa squeezed her thighs together, suddenly unsure. She looked up, flat on her back, and recalled her leg and arm bindings. The excruciating exercises. And worse. It would get worse. She had to... she stopped squeezing together, and... lifted her knees toward her shoulders and...

There was a wet little noise as Vanessa's damp, dark flower spread along with her legs, revealing its glory.

Cheryl's upper lip curled in clear disgust at the presentation, yet she seemed unable to tear her eyes away from Vanessa's bushy nethers.

"Go on, touch it." Brand insisted. Cheryl shook her head.

"No! Eww! I can see it from here. Yes, she's clearly..." The young white woman grimaced, and looked from her boss' engorged vagina to Vanessa's wide brown eyes before shaking her head.

"That's nothing." Brand scoffed, "Really, there's a lot more hiding in there. You have to see it for yourself. Try it." Cheryl shifted in discomfort, but Brand continued.

"Just give her a little stroke. A toe will be fine. Trust me." Brand pressured Cheryl into action, his hand stroked her smooth thigh, encouraging her leg into operation.

"This is so..." Cheryl breathed deep, and held it. She smoothly slipped off her shoes. Vanessa's young, white secretary extended one foot out... and with one eye open like she was peeping at a horror scene... slowly ran her long, hard big toe along Vanessa's slit. "Oh my god that's gross!" She whimpered, "It feels so soft and hairy and we-e-t-Oh-my-god-you-were-right!" In an instant the young woman's disgust turned to a kind of semi-delighted, laughing fascination as she stared at Vanessa's crotch.

"I thought it was already... i-it just swelled right up!" Laughter or no, she quickly withdrew her foot, wiping it on the carpet, clearly wanting nothing to do with another woman's arousal.

"It's twitching..."

Vanessa groaned, and... she could feel it. Her thing... her gross, soft, hairy thing pulse under Cheryl's eyes, twitch more under her secretary's assessment.

"What's wrong with her?"

Brand, behind Cheryl, one hand climbing up her thigh and the other smiled down at Vanessa, but didn't answer the young brunette woman. His lower hand finally completed its journey, slipping up Cheryl's skirt, stroking over...

Cheryl shivered, "God!" And gasped sweetly, "God damn you, I...!" Despite her words she moaned and flushed, "This is still a first date! What kind of girl do you think I am?" And made no effort to step away from the man at her back. She closed her eyes, and tilted her head up, revealing the hard, clean line of her jaw. She reached one slender arm up and back, gripping Brand's neck from behind for support. She opened her eyes again, she looked down, and -

"Jesus, Vanessa!" The black woman flinched. Cheryl, having been lost to Brand for a moment, seemed to see her boss anew, her revulsion renewed at what she saw when looked down.

"Put your damn legs down, you're humping the air! For chrissake! How am I supposed to think when you're laying there making the whole room smell like black cooter!"

Cheryl's hot eyes stabbed through Vanessa. The young female's words, calling attention to her, almost made her scream, hurting as bad as she...

Vanessa, teeth clamped around the childish wail forming in her throat, her neck taut and corded in distress and effort, stopped humping the air and put her legs together. She put them together, but they were still curled, knees pointed towards her head, concealing what she could of her... her twitching, gasping, grasping...

"Don't mind her. She can't help it," Brand advised, and wrapped Cheryl up in his arms. Vanessa watched, unable to look away as he prompted her chin to the side and back and, still at her back, maneuvered his own face to plant a long kiss on Cheryl's lips.

It... it was such an elegant pose, an elegant kiss. It made Vanessa rock back and forth, on her back, arms wrapped around her knees, knowing... knowing that she was on the floor, naked and...

Brand opened one eye, and...

N-no. He couldn't be serious...

He.... beckoned her by crooking a finger.

He wasn't serious. Cheryl wanted no part of it, anyway. She wouldn't... Her secretary wouldn't...

Vanessa, without thinking, her body was already responding. Instinctively moving to the silent command. On her knees, shimmying forward, she uselessly covered up her chest with her arms - a response to her uncomfortable, unwanted exposure, the feeling of her sagging, gelatinous jugs jiggling with her awkward movement towards...

Cheryl finally saw. She frowned, and kissed Brand once more.

"What is she doing?" Cheryl whispered to Brand, eyes shining.

"I don't want... tell her I'm not, not into women!" Cheryl spoke as if Vanessa wouldn't hear or understand her, her voice tight and , like the slow moving black woman shamefully shuffling towards her wouldn't understand... would creep up, and up, and attack her lady parts.

And despite the absolute, twisting, crushing loss of dignity before the younger woman, a woman who was supposed to know her, who had looked up to her just days ago... Vanessa could have fallen forward and kissed Cheryl's feet in gratitude for rejecting her.

Vanessa wasn't 'into women' either! The last thing she wanted was to be made to... and it had been so close to happening! She had really been going towards Cheryl's... been going to...

She hadn't even thought about it, what was going to happen in a couple more shuffles of her knees if she continued forward. What would she have...? Would she have? She would have had to...

"She's not a woman." Brand said firmly.

"Not like you are," He ran his hands over Cheryl's clothed breasts. "Are you jealous of her? No." He answered his own question. His eyes burned coldly, "Look at me."

Brand, eyes locked on Cheryl's, stooped a little, and seized Vanessa's hair, dragging her suddenly, painfully forward, little squeals escaping her mouth, the last distance separating her from Cheryl's front.

"Kiss me," He demanded softly. Vanessa, heart pounding, willing the other woman to- to stop, to not respond to Brand, to shove him away. Instead she saw Cheryl melt for him, right in front of her eyes.

Brand took control.

"She's not a person."

Kiss. Brand pulled up Cheryl's dress, in front of Vanessa, revealing...

White panties. Lacy white panties, concealing... oh, god.

Kiss. He put one of Cheryl's hands on the hem of her dress, bunched it up. She held it for him, eyes on him.

"You deserve this. You've been working hard. Let me help you relax."

'Let me -', like it was Brand doing... like Vanessa wasn't... it was her - she was looking right at a white girl's naked thighs and sexy underwear! Her own assistant! Cheryl! Cheryl's...!

Hand still tangled in her hair, Brand pulled Vanessa in. She had been unconsciously holding her breath. She couldn't anymore. She gasped. The not-unpleasant, but definitely unwelcome, scent of her secretary's femininity filled Vanessa's nose, wafting into her broad nostrils. She had never in her life been so close to... to...

"She's going to pull down your panties now." Kiss. "Remember what I said... what she is." Brand's words were to soothe Cheryl.

...And instruct Vanessa. Order her to...

"Relax..."

"Please..." Vanessa whispered, so low, so low that only her own ears could hear. She wouldn't...

She wouldn't. But her fingers hooked around the edge of Cheryl's panties, and pulled gently, so gently as to not disturb the other woman. She would. She did.

Looking up, Cheryl's eyes were closed, Brand's free hand was curled around her porcelain cheek, lightly stroking her lips.

Looking down, Vanessa saw Cheryl's panties drop to her ankles, released by her own dark fingers.

She saw what was underneath the lacy white undergarment. She wanted to look away, but she saw it, and before she could shut her eyes she was perversely, pervertedly transfixed by...

She saw Cheryl's private place. Unlike Vanessa's kinky-haired black jungle it was completely smooth, pleasingly pale, with clean, bare lips. She had seen women before in a few... a few videos, but nothing like... and not in real life, not so close... not right in front of her eyes, shifting with Cheryl's legs and her breathing and with its own life.

A hormonal rush, born of stress and arousal and Vanessa's own breaking point peaked. A peculiar feeling of awe filled the ebony executive's chest as she stared, wide-eyed, scant inches from her secretary's shaved, pure white vulva, lips, and slit.

Her nearly drooling view of perfection was disturbed when Brand's hand pulled her head forward and firmly planted her dark face in Cheryl's sweet, white pussy.

Any sense of awe was quickly subdued by the sudden flood of unnatural sensation as a woman's genitalia enveloped Vanessa's nose and slipped along her face. She had tasted and certainly smelled her own arousal before, more often over the last couple days than ever before in her life, but this - another woman's... it was a wholly different experience that left the kneeling negress sputtering and gasping for air.

"Oh!" Cheryl moaned above her, her voice assailing Vanessa's ears, the sound completing the female on each of Vanessa's senses. "Oh, oh my gosh! Brand... Brand..."

Vanessa found her hands on Cheryl's hard hips and toned thighs for balance as Brand roughly guided the black woman by her hair, using her whole face to masturbate his hot young date. Her gasping was muffled by the soft folds of Cheryl's slit and tight, pink hole meeting her own thick nigger face lips and wide open "Mmph!" mouth.

Vanessa closed her lips too late, and Cheryl's arousal swam on her tongue, making her want to gag from the simple knowledge of what it was she was tasting. The young white woman began circling her hips, cute little gasps escaping her lips when she wasn't kissing Brand, and together with Brand pulling on Vanessa's hair her thick lips were dragged back and forth, over Cheryl's slit and all the way up, over her clit to her mons and back down again.

"Is she licking?"

Vanessa was most definitely not licking. Struggling to breathe through her nose, her lush lips were being dragged across Cheryl's tender area, but her teeth were clamped firmly shut.

"If you want her to lick just tell her to." Cheryl was silent except for her suppressed groans, but Brand... he must have known.

"I... I couldn't..." The slender woman denied weakly.

"Shhh," Brand shushed his young lover, and pulled Vanessa's head away. "Cheryl's been doing all your work, 'Nessa." He looked into Vanessa's bleary eyes, her slick, defiled face, "Helping you. Covering for you. Stick out your tongue. Appreciate her."

Stick out her... Vanessa pleaded with her eyes, and Brand tightened his grip on her hair. His eyes warned her. Vanessa stopped meeting his hard look, shifting her eyes to the side. She parted her lips, and slowly stuck out her tongue a bit.

Brand twisted his grip.

Vanessa extended her pink tongue more. Longer, broader, until...

"Ahh... mmm..." It touched the moist, soft skin of Cheryl's womanhood, and Brand's hand and... another hand, both, pressed her closer. Cheryl's own hand wound in Vanessa's hair, pulling her down, directing her while she rubbed her teeny little clit against Vanessa's velvety tongue, up and down, making the distressed woman taste every bit of her and -

"S-stick it..." Cheryl swallowed, "Get her to stick it in..." Cheryl told Brand, kissing him over her shoulder.

"Tilt your head up." Brand did that part for Vanessa, yanking her hair, "Put it in the hole, slut. Your better wants to masturbate with your tongue."

M-masturbate with... like a masturbation tool... never mind that Vanessa was... "U-uh" going to be sick... that she was a woman... sticking her tongue in a woman's hole, Cheryl's hole...

Still gripping Vanessa's hair and her dress hem, Cheryl stepped forward - forcing Vanessa to lean back uncomfortably... and began bending, small little movements onto Vanessa's tongue, actually slipping it inside of her, grinding her clit on Vanessa's face when she lowered herself. Raising, and lowering, pulling Vanessa's head up and down.

Eyes closed. Brow lightly furrowed. Masturbating her smooth white pussy onto her female boss' face and tongue. Vanessa's tongue went deep in her secretary's hole, sliding inside the pretty young woman over and over and -

"Uh... f-fuh- B-Bran- M-Mister Barrington... you're... I'm... I'm going to... A-A-Ahhh! Ah- Ahh..." Brand's strong arms steadied the standing woman, helping her as she shivered out a quiet, hard orgasm.

Complete, Cheryl let go of Vanessa's hair immediately, almost jerking free in disgust, causing the unstable black woman to fall back on her wide ass.

"I... I can't believe..."

Brand held Cheryl arms on either side, squeezed lightly. "Don't worry. It was you and me... me and you tonight. She was, is, just -"

"I know," Cheryl closed her eyes.

What?! She knew? Just like that, after what had... that's all... that's all that she...

Still reeling, Vanessa stared up stupidly as she was forgotten again.

"I would help this guy in return but..." Cheryl bit her lip, holding Brand's stiff member through his pants and looking embarrassed, "Despite what... happened... I'm not usually that kind of girl," She concluded sincerely, with a hint of firmness to her words.

"That's okay. I get it, I do, and I wouldn't want to spoil anything for you. I had a really great time tonight at dinner." Brands tone was completely understanding. The perfect gentleman. "Besides, that sort of thing is what she is for." A vague wave pointed out the stricken, abused black woman on the ground, on her backside, covered in female arousal.

Cheryl bit her lip again, looking a little flustered. A flash of jealousy crossed her flushed features... until she touched the front of her dress, low, where her slender legs met, and shook her head ruefully, smirking after a moment of thought.

"I guess so..." She stared down at her boss and laughed. She stopped laughing. She shook her head again.

"This is too weird."

The pretty white woman stared down at her disheveled, pussy-smeared superior. Cheryl looked back up at Brand, and kissed his lips. "Thanks for the evening. It was very... interesting." She kissed him again, and they embraced, and once again completely ignored that Vanessa was still there. "You can call me anytime. Don't wait a week, not after everything tonight. I hate that posturing stuff." Their embrace lasted. They kissed further, deeper. Cheryl raised one leg, gracefully posing in Brand's strong arms.

She backed off, putting one hand on Brands chest, breathing hard.

"Uh-uh," she tutted coyly, "You won't get me that easy, big guy." She pecked Brands lips once more, and stepped out of his grasp. "I'd better go, before I need to use her again." Cheryl giggled, and then covered her mouth with her hands, not believing what she had just uttered. "Oh... Oh my god. Okay. Okay I'm going. Bye, Mr. Barrington." She stepped back, ready to leave, before turning her head back after a moment's contemplation.

"... Bye ... Ms. Lockley." She finally seemed to recall Vanessa was there. That the woman that she had used to cum was worth a goodbye as well.

"... I'll... I'll see you at work Monday. Maybe..." Cheryl gave Vanessa a queer look, shook her head one last time, and allowed Brand to escort her out of the bedroom with a hand around her slim hips.

Monday. When Vanessa went back to work, Cheryl would be outside her office, knowing... both of them knowing what Vanessa was. Both of them remembering that Cheryl had masturbated with her tongue and her face.

Her hands weren't bound, Vanessa realized dully. She was alone, all alone, except for... for Carter, somewhere in the house. But not in the room. She could try... but Brand might smell her hands again. Or might know.

But maybe she could finally sneak one. It... it had been a long day, and she was discovering... maybe just because it had been barred from her, or maybe because... because of what she was... she hadn't yet. Not once that day. She would just have to listen closely for Carter, and not use her hands, and... Vanessa looked over, and saw Mister Fluffy looking at her.

Hesitating only briefly, she gave his head a little pat, and went down his back, petting a little further... working herself up, steeling herself, and... she dragged him towards her.

Vanessa was careful not to look Mister Fluffy in the eyes when she maneuvered him in between her legs... felt his fur between her thighs...

If she did look his sympathetic, glassy stare might make her lose her nerve. Vanessa swayed her hips, felt that, that satisfaction. Felt her spinning, hurting brain begin to slow, to slow... slow down and... she shivered, and parted her lips, and groaned, and circled, and swayed.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)