More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 41 by Loeman Loeman

What's next?

Shocking Confession

Nonononononononononono -

"NoooaaaAAHHHHHHHH-AAHAHHHHhhahhhh...!!!!" Vanessa's scream could only last until she ran out of air, but it didn't stop her from trying, mouth soundlessly agape as her spine arched with the electric current running through it.

"Are you sure that's safe? She's a little older." Brand leaned over the supine negress, voice silently breathing out nothing, body thrashing against her restraints, looking into her bugged out, pleading eyes.

The sparking, jerking pain stopped. Vanessa slumped, weeping, eyes rolling behind her closed, scrunched up eyelids.

"Of course it's not completely safe. But she seems pretty healthy." Someone... it felt like Carter, stroked and groped one of her big, healthy brown tits for emphasis. He flicked the alligator clip harshly clamped to her nipple.

The high powered black businesswoman drooled and murmured and cried a little.

"'Nessa? 'Nessa!" Brand snapped his fingers in front of Vanessa's closed eyes. She flinched, and shook her head. He sighed.

"She's not listening. Start it up again."

"W-wait..." Vanessa croaked. "Please... yes? Yes? I'm listening..." She bobbed and nodded her head. She tried to, but her forehead was strapped down to the wood backing it, "Please Daddy... please... please pleasepleasepleasepl-"

Whap!

Brand backhanded Vanessa across the face, shutting up her burbling. That was good. Nessa closed her mouth gratefully, lip trembling.

"What did you do? Tell us again."

Vanessa pursed her lips, trying to... she opened her mouth. It was so hard to... she took a breath and -

"Wait." Carter grabbed the black woman's tongue and pulled it out of her mouth. He held up a clip, "No more monkey babble, understand?" Vanessa just scrunched up her nose, anticipating the -

"aann!" The pinching pain when he clamped her tongue. She opened her eyes after the sharpness of the pain faded to a dull, constant ache, just in time to see -

"Ahhn!!" A - a second! Her tongue was pinched again, leaving a pair of harsh, toothed clips hanging off her wet little muscle.

Vanessa whimpered pitifully. She was left with her tongue hanging out, saliva gathering on its clamped pink tip while her big, teary brown eyes flickered back and forth between the two white men.

She worked her jaw a little. They... they were waiting for...

"Ah..." Vanessa closed her lips, trying to gather... figure out how to maneuver her mouth around the awkward words.

"Ai 'um-'umpfed 'iffuh F'uffy." She spoke as best as she could around the clips attached to her tongue. She closed her mouth, tongue crudely lolling between her big closed lips, and swallowed the pool of spit in her throat.

"Without permission." Brand said flatly.

"...'Ess. 'Iff-owp 'uh-ishuun." Vanessa agreed quietly, wires and clips wagging with every slurred word.

"The dog... Mister Fluffy?" The words hung, Vanessa nodded slightly that Brand had gotten the name right. Mister Fluffy. He continued, "Did you even ask Mister Fluffy for permission before you violated him with..." He slowly stuck a f- uh -inger inside her hairy black box. "...This?"

"Unh..." Huh? Ask...?

Vanessa looked into Mister Fluffy's eyes. Ask... him? Mister... the stuffed...? Vanessa tried to wrap her tormented little mind around around the bizarre question.

"Uncle Carter said he already showed you this punishment. He said you didn't like it at all. He said you promised to be a good nigger." Brand slid his thick digit in and out of Vanessa's twitchy hole when he said 'good nigger'.

"Instead you practically your daughter's stuffed dog," Brand, holding the big stuffy in the crook of his arm, patted Mister Fluffy with that hand, petted him, and Vanessa got a flash of herself and Brand being in a surreal parody of a Bond interrogation scene. She almost laughed, but cried a little instead. Brand went on, face sober and serious. It was serious. God it hurt so much... Vanessa wiggled and tried to shake her chest, to alleviate the pain in her tortured nipples. It did her no good.

"You didn't ask me permission. You didn't ask Uncle Carter. You didn't even ask poor Mister Fluffy." Brand gazed down at Vanessa sadly, and set down the stuffed animal close to Vanessa's face, to look down on her. He tenderly stroked the black woman's sweaty forehead, down her cheek.

The little display of affection... Somehow it amplified the shame, the outlandishness of her position, the feeling that she... She really was...

"I would have given you permission if you had just asked. You did a good job making yourself available to Cheryl. You didn't ask. You deserve to be punished for that."

Brand stepped back.

Out of contact of Vanessa.

Of contact with her... and... if Carter... out of contact with the electrical current.

No. No no no... nonono...

Carter's finger lingered on the dial, waiting. Vanessa's eyes watered, unfocused, then refocused with clear, pinpoint precision on the little dial controlling her pain, that could, if he wanted, scorch her fat tits and aching, soft nipples.

"You deserve to be punished, don't you? This is what happens when you're not a good nigger."

No... no no no...

...No! Vanessa tried another unsuccessful shake of her head. Tried to throw off the cobwebs, the panic that was going to get her poor tits... no...

No... more monkey babble.

No more monkey babble. "'Ess," Vanessa managed. Yes. N- Y-yes. Yes. She, maybe, kind of... Not like this, this was awful, but... she needed to be punished for - she looked into Mister Fluffy's eyes. Her daughter's stuffed... and teared up.

"'Ess. Oog 'igga," She said quietly, to no one.

"And then you lied about it. You understood that made things far worse for you? I talked to you about lying before, didn't I?"

Vanessa was still looking at Mister Fluffy, into his quiet little stare, "Aym 'owwy..." She sincerely told the plushy, "Aym 'owwy 'iffa F'uffy," She said again.

She felt a pet on her hairy vulva, and looked at Brand, "Aym 'owwy," she said, "Uh-'oog 'igga," The black woman told him and Carter, eyes shifting between both, trying her best to convey...

"Goog 'igga," She repeated.

"... You're going to be a good nigger?" Brand asked.

Vanessa licked her lips. It was hard while her tongue was clamped. "'Ess..."

"You wouldn't lie to me, would you?" Brand's gray eyes had a hard glint. He looked at Carter's hands.

No! No, no, "Uh-uh," Vanessa denied.

Brand looked down at her. She felt another, thoughtful pet through the bush between her legs, and a firm little pat.

Brand, slowly, took the clips off her tongue, and carefully set them aside.. He moved Mister Fluffy aside. He looked into Vanessa's eyes, staring into her.

"I want you to tell me again. If you're lying, Uncle Carter will take the clips off your nipples. I don't want them getting damaged."

"He'll put them down here instead," Brand stroked Vanessa's vagina and tugged -

"Ah!"

Tugged harshly on her labia, rolling it between his fingers.

"I have two other holes for fucking anyway."

Vanessa almost wished for the clamps back on her tongue. Almost. The malformed words seemed less real with them on. But she... she had to mean them. She had to try. Brand tugged again on her delicate, flushed lips.

"Yes, Sir. Daddy. M-" She shuddered, "Yes, Master. Yes Uncle Carter. I'll... I'll be a good nigger."

It scared her, sickened her that... she really, really almost meant it.

But she had to mean it.

She looked into Brand's eyes. She did mean it. She showed him. She meant it. Good n-nigger. Carter, after painfully tweaking her nipples, unclamped them. She meant it. Good nigger. Goosebumps trailed their way down her stomach, trailed their way with the pokey metal devices, all the way down... to her nether lips. Vanessa held her breath. She felt Carter spreading her vagina, opening it up.

She didn't move.

She looked into Brand's eyes, begging, pleading, telling him with her eyes that she... she meant it. Good nigger. She did.

Little metal ridges touched her labia. Vanessa could feel it pulse, swell, retreat in panic. Her world slowed. She didn't object. She tried... she had to be a...

Brand, with a small signal, waved Carter away.

Relief bordering on ecstasy blanketed Vanessa's mind.

Brand opened a small, round plastic jar. He applied some kind of soothing cream to Vanessa's injured, tenderized brown nubs.

"Thank you... Thank you..." Vanessa whispered tearfully.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)