More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11

What Does Chloe Do?

Exactly What You Expected

As soon as Chloe slipped under the table you held your breath; there was no way that she would do anything with you while at the table. Not with Dexter here, and with three strangers, she seemed perfectly fine earlier. Suddenly her muffled voice was heard, "Oh John, you did make a bit of a mess. This will take a minute."

"Sorry about that, Chloe." You replied a little nervously,

"You want some help babe?" Dexter asked pulling his chair back slightly,

"No, no, don't worry Dex. This I can do." She said as you felt her hands slowly move onto your legs,

Your eyes went a bit wide, and you moved your legs a bit trying to show her that she should stop. "Oh, okay. Just let me know if you need more paper towels or something." Dexter quietly said while Chloe scooted closer to you, so she was planted right between your legs.

"Uh huh, thanks, babe," Chloe replied a bit whimsically while she reached out for your pants zipper. You carefully moved your hand down, past the tablecloth and put a hand on her head, holding her away from your dick, which she had quickly pulled out.

A few moments past as you held her head, stopping her from just engulfing your prick, yet her hands slowly worked your shaft. She was making it clear to you that she wasn't moving until Chloe got what she wanted or she got caught. Neither way was right but getting found was in no way what you wanted, before you could even think about coming up with a way to stop this, you froze. Chloe had moved forward enough to flick her tongue at the bottom of your tip. You stopped everything, unsure how to react to that, the sensation was nearly mind-numbing, and it made it only worse when she continued to lick your head slowly.

She could feel your resistance waning and pushed against your hand, letting her move even closer to your cock. As she did this, she moved your cock to the left then to the right, licking both sides in long steady strokes. You finally moved your hand away and brought it back to the table, laying both of them flat. Your cheeks were naturally turning a shade of red, and you tried not to make any eye contact with anyone. Chloe slightly adjusted herself once more, this time so she could run her soft lips along the side of your shaft.

This caused a little shiver to run up your spine, and you could barely hold in a moan. Finally, you felt Chloe take your head into her mouth, you instantly closed your eyes and worked on staying in control of any noise. Chloe worked you eagerly but she seemed to have enough wherewithal to keep things quiet, this meant she couldn't suck you as wildly as she may want to, but even so, her mouth was just divine. Her plump lips squeezed the top of your shaft while her velvety cheeks rubbed along the head. All the while her tongue ran along the bottom of your shaft before licking away and precum you leaked out.

You let out a slow, shaky breath as she took a bit more of you into her mouth, working your cock tender but firm. Suddenly Ashley's voice shook you out of your trance, "Um John, are you okay? You look sick or something."

Your eyes quickly locked up with her, your heart beating wildly, "Oh, I-I am...I think that scotch isn't sitting right."

"Oh, you want me to get you some aspirin man, maybe some tums?" Dexter quickly asked,

"N-no," You replied nearly shaking while Chloe pulled off your cock, jerking you a little bit before slapping your cock on her tongue lightly, "I think it's just the booze and the fact I haven't slept much since I've been working on the cure." You replied trying to come up with something that sounded real,

"Yeah, John's doing everything he can to help poor addicts like me," Chloe said emphasizing her words, almost trying to let everyone know what was happen under the table. Your eyes went a little wide, and you looked over to Dexter, hoping he wasn't about to look under there.

"Oh my god, Chloe...you've got it?" Ashley said a little shocked,

"Yeah, I do," Chloe said simply before taking your cock back into her mouth,

"She's had it for a little while now. John was the one actually to test her; I'm so grateful he was able to help her like that." Dexter sincerely said as Chloe started to take you deep into her mouth,

"O-of course, Chloe is my friend I'd like nothing more to help her." You said adjusting yourself slightly, so you were sitting up straighter.

Finally, you felt your head touch the back of her throat, she let out a tiny little gurgle but suppressed any other noise from herself. Dexter finally thought for a moment and said, "Chloe, you almost done down there?"

She quickly pulled off your cock and jerked you immediately, "Oh yeah, I think I'll be done any second now." She sang back to him,

"Okay." He replied with a little chuckle, "You know, she's been handling this great. It hasn't kept her down." Dexter explained to everyone at the table as you felt a building in your balls. You reached down, moving her mouth back to your dick, which she did so enthusiastically. "And as long as she has good friends like John, she should be able to come out of this perfectly fine." The others murmured in agreement while you started to fire off into her hungry mouth. Each shot she swallowed each so quickly that not even a little build up was had, so of course, that meant every drop of your spunk was accepted into her needing stomach. Unable to moan or make any real noises, you squeezed her hair tightly through your orgasm, something that seemed to make her work you even harder.

Finally, as you dribbled out the last little bit of your seed, she carefully cleaned your cock with her mouth, inch by inch before letting you out. With a final swallow, she let out a little sigh, quietly zipping you up. Then she very quickly cleaned up the mess below the table from your drink before finally getting back into her seat. "There we go, all set." She said with a little smile to the others,

"Good, any longer and your food would be cold." Ashley joked,

"Oh, I don't know if I'm going to eat anymore." She said with a little sigh, pushing her plate away,

"What, you've hardly touched it," Dexter replied with a little shake of his head,

"I don't know; I feel pretty full already," Chloe replied peering over to you, smirking ever so slightly.

This seemed to go over Dexter's head, and he let out a shrug, "Alright, I guess you can always have some leftovers." You shook your head slightly before reaching out for the scotch filling a glass, Chloe seemed to be almost enjoying this now.

What Happens After Dinner?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)