More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dangerslut dangerslut

You never reach the trunk though.

Everything goes white. It gets very cold and your legs give out.

You can feel your body and make out buzzing noises before you can see anything. You soon realize that those noises are voices. There's pressure on your body. You're strapped down. You can see two black masses looming over you. You assume they're people, by the way they move, but cant distinguish much. They're most likely doctors.

Did the car explode? Am I dead?

The buzzing rolls into some other strange sounds. You can tell they're interacting, but have no idea what's being said. It doesn't help that you keep slipping in and out of consciousness. The larger louder of the two storms off and his assistant (nurse?) approaches.

This doesn't look like any sort of hospital you've ever been in. There are looming black screens that flash on occasion and strange tubes all around. The nurse is manipulating some of the tubes and pouring over the largest screen in the room. They turn moving toward you with a tray of syringes and jagged metal tools.

It becomes clear to you immediately that this is no nurse. It isn't even human. You struggle, but can hardly stay awake let alone break the restraints.

You feel a pinch, then cold, then nothing.

When you wake up things are completely different.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)