More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dangerslut dangerslut

When you wake up things are completely different.

You see the glow of sunlight through a familiar window.

It's good to be home... even if you're not sure how you got there. You're pretty sure you didn't get drunk last night. You should probably cut back on smoking so much weed. Your body feels kind of weak. Your muscles are sore like you worked out too much the day before.

You sit up in bed and stretch. It feels nice to move around. You pull your jean shorts out of a suitcase and find a white v-neck.

WAIT! All of your things sit in a neat pile in your room. When did you bring your suitcases in? The car was pretty far down the road, you're sure you'd remember lugging this all here. Did Tyler come by and help? Did you get wasted after?

No. There are about a dozen messages from him and your other friends asking where you are. This is really weird. With your cloths in hand, you walk into the bathroom to throw some water on your face.

You step in front of the mirror and drop your phone. By the sound of it the screen shatters, but you can't look away from the mirror.

The face staring back at you isn't yours.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)