More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Roseidurian Roseidurian

How does she lose her clothes?

Everyone wants Tara to come back

Tara wasn't sure what she'd expected the afterlife to be like. She'd never gone in for angels and heaven, but even so the clouds weren't a surprise. There were people wandering around, there was a cathedral up on a hill where Powers actually turned up, there was a queue for reincarnation a little over there... But a lot of it was remarkably normal.

And then a shining figure descended to meet her. It took on a more humanoid shape after a few blinding seconds.

"Tara Maclay?" it said.

"Y-yes," Tara said, confused. It coughed awkwardly.

"We have decided, that is to say, if you wanted to, um, it would be acceptable..." the angelic figure immediately lost what little it had in the way of an imposing aura. Tara blinked. Eventually it cleared its throat. "Look, your girlfriend nearly blew up the world when she lost you, we talked it over for the last year and we'd _really _rather that not happen again, do you mind if we send you back?"

Tara blinked.

"You're going to resurrect me?" Tara said.

"Well, not exactly," the Power said. "There are rules you know, you'll still be a soul like you are, but you'll be on Earth. There's no shaping things out of spiritual matter like there is up here, but everything that makes you you will be down there, your appearance, your mind... you can meet her again."

"I'll be a... ghost?" Tara said.

"After a fashion," the Power said. "Do you accept?"

"Definitely," Tara said.


It had been a few days since the destruction of Sunnydale. Buffy, Willow, Xander, Andrew, Kennedy, Giles, Dawn, Faith, plus a whole host of new Slayers gathered around in the largest motel room they'd been able to find, the door connecting two different rooms unlocked and held wide open. It was still cramped. There was a broken down schoolbus outside, and a lot of confusion inside. What were they meant to do next?

It was a relief, and it was also a sense of purposelessness. Buffy sat by Dawn and Faith, exhausted. Kennedy sat cuddled close to Willow, a small gap in the centre of the room so they could all look at each other.

It was in that gap that a bright light flared up. Sparkles fell away like glitter, and the luminescence coalesced into a pale form. Tara stood there, taking a deep breath even as she realised she didn't need to any more, stumbling as she turned on the spot even when she couldn't feel any weight on her feet. She turned until she found Willow.

She barely felt a pang as she saw Willow with someone else. Ok, working that out was going to be tricky, but it was her, she was here, she was back.

And then Tara noticed that not only was Willow staring at her with wide, disbelieving eyes, but so too were others. A lot of others. There were a lot of people in the room, a lot of people Tara didn't know, staring at her with more in their eyes than she felt her bright arrival necessarily deserved.

Then Tara looked down. And screamed.

The Powers had said she'd be just her soul. Everything that made her her, none of the outfits she'd been able to imagine into existence up there. It wasn't like her clothes came with their own souls to be brought back.

No, instead the blonde was standing in the middle of the crowded room with nothing but what she'd been born with. Her curvy ass, a shaved pussy and of course her generous boobs that jiggled as she began to shake, starting to realise she was completely naked in front of dozens of people.

"Tara?" Willow said breathlessly.

Tara screamed again, reaching forwards for a discarded coat. Her hands passed right through it.

No, no, no, no! She tried again, boobs jiggling with each increasingly frantic gesture, so panicked she forgot to cover herself. They'd said ghost, that meant touching things wasn't easy. It might be possible but she hadn't gotten the knack yet, and even when she did she'd need to try and keep it up for...

The Powers had brought her back. But they'd brought her back in the nude and left her unable to even pick something up to put it on. Tara teared up, crying as, with a humiliated shriek, she remembered to pull her arms back in and hold them tightly over her bare, curvy body.

Slayers and friends stared, open-mouthed, at the naked witch on display.

"H-hi," Tara squealed. "Um. I'm back."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)