More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CON2H4 CON2H4

How and where do they pee?

Every Seat is a Toilet (poop)

"... In their seats"

"Ok, so this one is cool: basically, nearly every seat in existence is some kind of toilet, be it earth, water, chemical or whatever. Every seat is designed to handle human wastes- both kinds in fact. So whenever you need to pee or poop, just find a toilet, they'll just be everywhere from your office chair at work, to a park bench or even a seat on the bus. All of these have holes literally designed to peed and pooed in. And you can do so pretty much whenever you like, in front of anybody. And nobody will likely care."

"Now, there is a certain etiquette here. Whenever you need to sit down on what shall be called a seat- so often in fact that the phrase "I need a seat" is pretty much code for I need to pee, poop or rest (or maybe even change period products or whatever)- it is customary to remove the relevant clothing that you would remove if you were sitting on the toilet (i.e you pretty much sit on your bare bum)- even if you don't need to go there and then, as it would be rude to adjust your clothing once you are seated just because now you need to "go" as you would put it."

"Now as you might expect, it is considered polite for a man to give up his seat for a woman, or a young person for an elderly person. However there is one more detail I must include. It is also that way on the assumption that if a man needs to pee, he can just whip it out and aim between a somebody's legs or at any opening they can find. Although he should only do so if there are no seats available. Now it must be stressed that like in your world there are people without penises who nonetheless use a device to stand to pee, and while this isn't common, it is not treated as weird. It is also sometimes done between couples, that one shall sit on the lap of the other and "go" between their legs."

"Anyway, my last pieces of advice are: always bring air freshener and toilet tissue; and always make sure you know how to flush. Actually while I remember the general protocol is to flush as soon as you are done peeing or pooing, even if you will still be sitting for some time."

"Oh! and while I'm here, yes you can pee in the shower. And yes there will still be a toilet in your bathroom, although there won't be any private toilets in any public space. You are just going to have to get used to going in front of everyone else."

So who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)