More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hambo hambo

Who shall endure an embarassing adventure?

Esmik and Ibera, two spoiled rich girls on an ill-fated sight-seeing tour

Esmik and Ibera were the best of friends. Their parents were both important bigwigs in the capital who spent a lot of time together dealing with boring political stuff, so it was only natural the two children would spend much of their formative years together, playing, bonding, and growing close.

Esmik's father, was Count Harlan Ston, the famous explorer and nobleman who had helped establish the very lucrative trading agreements with the civilized lands across the sea. Agreements that had coincidentally made his family unbelievable wealthy in the process.

Ibera's mother was Lady Mala Tenga, a skilled diplomat and cunning warrior who also served as the ambassador from Ruah. That was one of the distant lands Esmik's father had built good relations with.

Both their families had been happy to see their children get along so well... at first. But, as the two noble girls grew up together and became more and more inseparable, those feelings started to change.

Esmik and Ibera were both troublemakers, something their parents each blamed the other family for. They were rowdy, unruly, and spoiled beyond comparison.

They both loved the finer things in life, and whenever they weren't both stuck attending the finest boarding schools in the kingdom (at least, the latest one they had gotten into after getting expelled from the previous one, usually for bullying other students or even the occasional teacher), they would spend all their time and energy purusing the merchant's quarter.

They would buy the finest exotic silks and jewelry to make sure they were always on the cutting edge of fashion, often times wastefully wearing them only once before discarding them for something new.

They would eat at all of the finest restaurants, wracking up huge bills while abusing the waitstaff, knowing full well they could get away with it because of who their parents were.

Over the years, Esmik and Ibera had made quite a name for themselves amongst the merchants, for both their incredible rudeness and because their parents always paid their lines of credit off on time, every time.

Therefore, it came as no surprise to anyone that knew the girls or their families that the two bratty bitches would be rewarded with an opulent, all-expenses paid trip to the kingdom of the elves (the current 'in' trend in the capital's fashion world) as a graduation present for finishing school and successfully passing with a C- average (or D+ in Esmik's case).

The spoiled girls giggled with glee as they climbed aboard their gilded carriage (Ibera's sweet 17 present, after she trashed the carriage that was her Sweet 16 present).

"So long daddy!" Esmik chirps as she waves to her father (mom was too busy to see her off).

"Like, byeeeeee Momsie!" Ibera sweetly says to her mother (daddy was off playing golf).

The wagoner, a particularly brow-beaten girl named Pansie, finishes loading the last of the girls' many suitcases and then gets the horses moving.

"Maybe they'll learn something" Esmik's father says as he waves goodbye to his rotten daughter.

"We can only hope," sighs Ibera's mother as the wagon turns the corner and disappears from their sight.

As soon as it's gone, the Count, Esmik's father, grabs Ibera's mother, Lady Tenga, by the ass and passionately kisses her.

"I thought they'd never leave!" He says as his busy hands continue to grope his secret lover.

"Ug! Tell me about it!" Mala says as she slips a hand down the Harlan's pants and starts stroking his dick. "Let's fuck in every room of the house!"

"Mmmmmm, yours or mine?" Harlan asks as he unbuttons Mala's blouse.

"Both!" She giggles.

Let's learn some more about our bratty gals

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)