More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CON2H4 CON2H4

What's next?

Erica, Uni student with a roommate.

You wake up from your dream wondering why you had it. It seemed a bit farfetched to never have to go pee again. It was obviously rubbish as you felt a distinct but normal morning urge to pee.

After spending ages trying to drag yourself out of bed, ready for lectures. You rub your eyes while opening the door. You see your roommate Emily acting as if she was just folding clothes- when she was blatantly peeing on the floor! "What the?!" you automatically exclaim.

"I know, I never thought I'd try peeing, but I think it might become my style. Plus it feels kinda good." She then starts to frown. "Are you OK hun, you look tired?"

"Yeah." You replied. "I guess I must be a bit tired. Nothing a good old coffee can't fix"

"Addict."

"I'm not addicted, I just find it's very helpful for when I end up not sleeping well." You observe the stream loudly pattering down on the floor. Now you have to admit to not having any experience dealing with pee, but you reckon the puddle, although there and obvious, looks smaller than it should be.

"Hey, my eyes are up here. Do you have a fetish or something?" Your roommate teases, now having finished folding her clothes she has turned to face you.

"No" you said blushing at the mere suggestion of something sexual going on. "I was, urm, staring into space."

"Ok, well, let's go get some breakfast and you can have coffee with it. Once I've put my clothes away. I suggest you shower yourself and put a tshirt on." She then did as she'd say and move to her room to put her clothes away. You noticed that as she went to her room to put her clothes away, the puddle that she had made in the landing seemed to fade like the ink on the marauder's map as her pee moved along with her to her bedroom. You decide to take this time to do as she suggested although her words almost seemed to suggest to you that you'd normally go bottomless in this universe. Odd.


"So what do you think?" You ask your still peeing roommate, gesturing at your yellow blouse.

"I think it would look better if you were peeing."

While you are taken back by this comment, you figure you might as well give it a go as your roommate hasn't stopped doing it since you first saw her this morning, so it must be ok. You look down at your crotch, which you are not used to seeing so naked in the kitchen. You find it is surprisingly easy to just go, perhaps an effect of being in this reality. What surprises you most though, is that you as your pee splatters against the floor, you start to feel a strange tingling.

Horniness.

"I felt that way first time around" confessed your roommate as if reading your thoughts. She then suggested something you'd have never thought sane in your entire life. "How about we masturbate together? Julie always reckoned it was better when you can feel the warm pee splashing around your hand and pussy. Maybe we should give that a go."

You were completely taken aback. You don't remember any of your friends talking so openly about masturbation, yet here your roommate was encouraging you to give it a go. Was this reality more open about sexuality?

Do you take the plunge?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)