More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tslover69 tslover69

Pick a story

Eric, finally of age to drink

Finally 21, and able to drink! Eric was excited to be able to legally have his first drink. He had been a little too rule abiding through life, especially through college, and as a result missed out on a lot of parties.

Not tonight though, he was going to make up for lost time at the bar. After thorough research and deliberation, you decided to head to a bar nearby your place called 'The Bottle Grounds'. It was a low key bar that was the intersection of divey and casual. It had a long bar up right, and plenty of seating in the back, including a couple of private rooms that were usually booked for private events like karaoke or birthday parties. The atmosphere wasn't dingy, but like most bars the lights were turned down low and candles on each table provided most of the visible light.

You had put on your newest shirt and pants that you had picked up from the boutique clothing shop, sprayed on some cologne, and placed a fresh condom into your wallet. After all, you were hoping to get lucky tonight.

You took a look at yourself in the mirror for an outfit check and you saw...

You saw...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)