More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by iamdude iamdude

Pick a story

Eric, Holiday from Hell

Eric smiled as he landed in Rome, holiday at last! He’d been working late for months trying to finish the big project and now that it was finally done, he’d taken some time off and booked himself a flight. The owner of the apartment he’d rented for the week was picking him up at the airport, saving him the hassle of figuring out public transportation after a long flight.

“Eric Jones?” An older man with a tanned complexion and short cropped white hair greeted him. “I’m Antonio, welcome to Roma!”

Eric smiled and shook his hand. “I’m Eric, happy to be here Antonio!” For an old man he was surprisingly spry as he took his suitcase without a problem and lifted it into the trunk of his car.

“You will love your stay here Eric, Roma is a beautiful, ancient city!” Antonio regaled him with various tales about the city, both historical and mythological, suggesting various places to visit in addition to the usual tourist haunts.

“Don’t bother going inside some of those ruins or the Colosseum” he confided. “You have a much better view from the hill and inside, eh. Save your money. And be careful, the city is littered with pickpockets! And don’t believe any of the sad stories people tell you!”

“Like every other capital” Eric nodded. “That’s why I have a money belt”

“Ah, very smart!” Antonio complimented him. “And here we are, a luxury apartment for mr. Eric Jones with a view of the river!”

Eric smiled as he walked in. The apartment was exactly as it was in the pictures, clean, spacious and indeed with a great view.

“This is perfect Antonio, thank you!”

“Perfetto, now about the payment for the apartment…”

“Oh yes, of course!” Eric fished around in his belt for his credit card, presenting it to him

“Oh, I’m so sorry… I cannot take a credit card…” Antonio said, making a face.

“I see… uhm I guess I’ll go find an ATM…”

“Don’t worry Eric, don’t worry, there is no rush. I will come back in a few days, and you can pay me then.” Antonio smiled. “Just enjoy your stay and if there is anything you need, send me a text message. We’ll arrange for a day for me to come by and collect the rental fee.”

Eric let out a sigh of relief. “Thank you for understanding Antonio, we’ll speak soon!”


Eric was unprepared for the heat, sweating like a pig as he walked through the Vatican Museum. First over an hour of standing in line in the sweltering sun and now surrounded by hundreds of people pressed together as they looked at the enormous collection of artifacts on display. He was glad he’d bought a hat, otherwise with his bald head he was sure he’d have gotten a sunstroke.

Eric had been similarly unprepared for the onslaught of salesmen and beggars. And more then once he’d felt a hand groping around in his pocket, immediately gone when he looked. Thankfully his pockets had been empty to begin with.

It seemed there were more orphans with sob stories in Rome than in the rest of the world combined. Remembering Antonio’s advice, he mostly ignored them. Some of the salesmen were more persistent, stepping in his path, trying to engage him in conversation. They tried to sell him everything from selfie sticks to ‘authentic’ African bracelets which Eric recognized as the same plastic bracelets found in every souvenir shop.

As he sat down on a bench after exiting the museum, he was again swarmed by a group of people trying to sell him something. After the exhausting day, Eric couldn’t help but snap.

“No, I don’t want to buy anything. Fuck off!” The men were clearly unused to such a response and at first Eric thought he’d made a mistake. The men were all much larger than him and one of them stepped forward threateningly before another stopped him.

The man grinned. “I see, sorry to bother you. Tell you what, as an apology, have one bracelet free.” he held out his hand with a bracelet that looked a bit different than the others. Nicer.

“Really, it’s not necessary, I don’t…”

“Sir, please do not insult us, it is a gift, special from my village. Please take it and we leave you alone.”

Eric sighed and nodded, letting the man fasten the bracelet around his wrist. He felt a small pinch and suddenly felt lightheaded, the man stopping him from falling over. All of them were grinning now. “Wha…” Eric felt his body shift and change as the man helped him up, steadying him as his balance was off. “I… what’s happening…”

“You should have bought something” the man grinned as Eric looked at him, his long hair blocking his eyes. Wait… long hair… but he was bald… and on his chest there were… oh god… the bracelet… he noticed the telltale stylized X on the side, they’d given him an Xchange Wearable!

Eric stumbled a bit, the men gathering around him, holding him up and marching him to a nearby door, taking him through. Eric felt weak, his whole body shivering as it completed its change. The place was empty, clearly being renovated. One of the men removed a plastic sheet from a bed. Eric tried to resist as the men stripped him, but his general dizziness and his new female body were no match for a group of strong determined men.

Eric panicked as he was manhandled, all of the men touching and groping his new female body. Squeezing his ass, breasts, one of the men cupped his new pussy, stroking it with a finger and holding it up. “She’s wet already!” he shouted. Eric tried to break free but the men just laughed, easily holding him in place.

“What’s your name?” the leader asked, his eyes roving over the attractive female body before him.

“Eric… please… I’m sorry, I’ll buy something okay?”

“Eric… no I think it’s Erica now” the man said grinning, reaching over and roughly squeezing one of Erica’s breasts, causing her to cry out. The men laughed again. “Don’t worry about buying something, you’ll get a souvenir from all of us. Maybe a bit more expensive than if you’d just bought something, but a lot more memorable.”

He leaned forward and cupped her face. “Damn, Xchange always does great work, you’re a real stunner Erica. This is going to be a lot of fun”

Erica continued to struggle in vain, her heart pounding with fear and… a bit of excitement as she felt their hands roam across her new body.

“You know what’s going to happen now, don’t you Erica?” he said, repeating the name he gave her, hammering it home that she was a girl now and at his mercy.

“No… no please… stay away…” Erica tried to move away but with the men surrounding her, holding her, there was nowhere to go.

He cupped her pussy, feeling her wetness for himself, causing him to smile nastily.

“I love xchange sluts, I really do. Something they put in the formula I think, they’re always ready to go.” He leaned in over her, his grin menacing as he whispered in her ear. “And that’s what you are now, an xchange slut. We’re all going to take you, Erica. Each of us is going to fuck you. Aren’t you a lucky girl, all those cocks to play with? That new pussy of yours is going to get quite the work-out.”

One of the men slapped her ass, causing her to yelp.

“Now this can go one of two ways. The easy way or the hard way. If you’re a good little slut for us, we’ll let you go after we’ve had our fun. If you misbehave, not only will we punish you, but we’ll sell you to one of the underground trafficking rings. They always need new girls. And don’t think anyone will find you, they’ll be looking for a male tourist.”

“So, you going to be a good girl?”

Is Erica going to be a good girl?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)