More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheInfiniteDragon TheInfiniteDragon

Choose your Episode

Episode 1 (Incomplete)

So in this episode who would you like to play as? You have a two options before you...

Name: Marty Wright
Sex: Male
Age: 24
Race: Caucasian
Appearance: Shoulder length black hair, green eyes, pale white skin, 7" Cock
Bio: Marty is your classic average guy. He never truly excelled at anything at life and was always able to just scrape by. He generally aims to be more diplomatic in life, and avoid conflict whenever he can. Despite this he's had a decent love life, with more than a few cute ex-girlfriends number tucked away for a rainy day. He's always considered himself a straight man, and while he wouldn't say he was homophobic, he certainly had no interest in the same sex. That very well might be about to change...

Name: Bethany Wright
Sex: Female
Age: 23
Race: Mixed - Black/Caucasian
Appearance: Frizzy brown hair (with blonde highlights), brown eyes, light brown skin, c-cup breasts.
Bio: Bethany has always been a bit of a tomboy. She hasn't always been the easiest person to get along with, if you cross her she's likely to bite your head off; this attitude in particular was what finally got her booted from school. She's only had a few lovers, and they've all been short romances that have ended poorly. She only has an interest in men, and has made it clear on more than one occasion she does not like girls. That very well might be about to change...

Who will you play as?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)