More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Blackskull Blackskull

What happens to Natasha and how does she end up naked?

Endgame

(If you're worried about Endgame spoilers then you've probably seen the film by now, but just in case, this story will contain some and there will be no further warnings)

Natasha zipped up the white and red suit, fastened it at her neck, and looked at herself reflected in the door of a locker. Her red hair had grown out again, but she had not had it cut since her time on the run so the last couple of inches were still a light blonde, where her thick braid ended. The last few years had been tough on everyone, she had tried to keep things together by turning herself into Nick Fury and coordinating all the heroes who were interested in being coordinated. And now they had come together for this cockamamie plan which had only a fraction of a chance of succeeding, but a fraction was better than nothing.

Natasha stepped out of the locker room and made her way into a large chamber, where the rest of the Avengers gathered near a glowing white platform. Tony said it was a time machine, powered by the Pym particles Scott had brought them. It could save the world, if it worked. And Natasha was going to find out if it worked. Clint had volunteered, but Natasha had insisted she go first. If it was safe, then the team could go ahead and put their "time heist" into action.

"All set, Nat?" Bruce, or maybe she should refer to him as Hulk, asked.

"Just try not to turn me inside-out or anything." Natasha said, climbing the stairs up to the platform.

"Okay, we're going to send you back for a little bit," Tony said from a control panel, "you'll only be in the past for about three minutes then we'll remote-activate your homing beacon and bring you back."

"You sure you want to do this yourself?" Clint asked.

"I'm sure." Natasha nodded. She reached the centre of the platform then, not sure how disorientating the flight through time would be, she crouched down to one knee to get in a more stable position.

RIP!

Natasha looked around at her friends and colleagues as they looked at her to see what the noise was. Natasha felt for the seat of her outfit, finding a ragged edge to the seam and her black lacy panties underneath.

"I... er... split my suit." she admitted.

"Oh, this bodes well." Scott said.

Ten minutes later, wearing a slightly larger time heist suit, Natasha climbed back on to the platform.

"Try not to rip this one." Clint smiled.

"Just push the damn button." Natasha growled.

There was a flash of light, and flaring colours as everything around her seemed to get huge, but really Natasha was shrinking, plunging into gaps in space and time. The effect was mesmerising, dizzying, Natasha closed her eyes and felt herself fall...

There was suddenly sound again, she realised that she had left the vacuum of the quantum realm. Birds were calling, and in the distance she could hear voices. Natasha opened her eyes.

She was on a hillside, the grass cool and soft against her body underneath, the sun warming her from above. She looked up at a clear blue sky, the birds she had heard wheeling lazily.

Wait... Why could she feel the grass and the sun through her suit? She looked down.

Large yet firm breasts, rose-pink nipples rising slightly. Toned stomach. Neatly-trimmed triangle of red pubic hair. Shapely legs leading to a pair of dainty feet with red-painted toenails.

Of all the films they had compared to their time travel plan, why had they not considered The Terminator, and its rule about no non-organic matter making the trip? Even her hair band was no longer with her, and her braid was rapidly uncurling and falling loose over her shoulders.

Natasha suddenly thought to look at her wrist- no suit, and also no wristband. No wristband, no way to be brought back to the Avengers compound in the time she had left.

She got to her feet and looked around. Where, and for that matter when, was she, anyway?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)