More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 16 by NeedAMedic NeedAMedic

How does Emmaline react when finally confronted with passion she cannot ignore?

Emmaline embraces the moment and her sister

Emmaline was shocked, but it would be hard to tell by the way her body reacted. Rather than horror or disgust, something more instinctual immediately took over. Within moments, she was leaning into the kiss, her tongue readily invading Caroline's mouth to toy with her's while Emmaline's hands wandered downward, finally resting on Caroline's lower back, pulling her tighter, closer. Caroline's terror at the thought of rejection melted away as those softer than soft lips began to reciprocate and return the kiss.

Emmaline held her sister, hands grabbing and stroking with a hungry greed, tracing up and down her back, into her hair, lower across her legs, all over Caroline's figure before her movements calmed, finally starting to slow from her frenzied passion. A faint moan slipped from the younger Beuamanoir as Emmaline's tongue slipped into her mouth. For a brief moment, sucking at that bold muscle and writhing in her sister's hands, Caroline was in heaven. She didn't want it to end, wanted to be held and kissed forever, but eventually she needed to breath.

Eventually, Emmaline broke away from the kiss, leaning back but keeping her body pressed against Caroline, still enjoying that warm contact. Their lips parted, a faint trail of saliva sparkling in the moonlight as it hung between them before vanishing. "Wow, Cal, aren't you supposed to be the good sister?" she teased "I definitely didn't expect something like that from you!"

"I didn't quite expect it from myself," Caroline replied huskily, drawing in a breath to cool herself. She ran her hand across Emmaline's cheek, admiring her sister's breathtaking beauty again. "I know... I know that it's wrong to feel this way, but I can't help myself."

"Forget about the party, at least for now?" She asked in a hopeful tone, squeezing Emmalines hand. Her sister hadn't rejected her outright, but that didn't mean that Emmaline would be as... open to the other wild ideas running through her head "Stay with me. No one will see us here."

"It definitely is... weird" Emmaline said, staring at her sister in wonder. Her hands kept moving, though, now drifting over her own body, tracing the flatness of her stomach, over her breasts. It seemed , but there was no way she didn't know what she was doing. One of her hands found its way between her breasts, tugging at the thin fabric that held them back, toying with it, almost enough to free them to Caroline's waiting eyes. "... But weird isn't necessarily bad. Let's not think about it too much... at least, not until we've had some fun"

Emmaline kissed her again, this time more aggressively, moving in to push Caroline backwards until her sister was backed up against the bush they had been hiding behind. Wordlessly, Emmaline's leg slipped between her sister's thighs, her dress riding up as she gently pressed Caroline's legs apart. There was a wonderful tenderness to her movements, a sort of forceful softness that was like being wrapped up, safe. Emmaline paused her movement once again, parting from Caroline just long enough to look into her eyes, their foreheads still pressed together

"You know, we're not too far, yet" Emmaline said, that same mischievous grin flying onto her face. "Maybe someone will come out on a midnight stroll and catch us!" her voice faded over into a teasing excitement at the idea. "Though I'm certain no one would mind if they happened to get a glance!"

***

This chapter was co-authored by BriefcaseRonin(https://chyoa.com/user/BriefcaseRonin) who is wonderful and awesome! Please check out her other writing :)

Does Emmaline make a show or keep things private?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)