More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 17 by NeedAMedic NeedAMedic

Does Emmaline make a show or keep things private?

Emmaline and Caroline continue... as quietly as they can

"We can't be seen!" Caroline whispered, eyes going wider. "If anyone saw us... the scandal! Mother would kill us both!"

She went quiet, however, as she watched as Emmaline's hands continued to wander over herself. It was almost mesmerizing the way that her sister touched her own body, toyed with her clothing, teasing Caroline with the promise of baring more of that beautiful body. She watched her sister with an irrepressible eagerness and a hope. Even if she couldn't convince Emmaline to come home, she could at least have her here and now, and maybe, just maybe, that would be enough.

A lustful sigh escaped as they kissed again and Caroline let her sister take control. She held onto Emmaline as she was pressed up against the bush, eagerly spreading her legs when that lovely leg pushed up against her. Caroline gasped as she felt a strong thigh against her sex, instinctively rubbing herself against it. "Oh gods... I imagined this so many times but nothing could compare to the real thing."

Emmaline's leg rocked slowly, rubbing back at Caroline her movements in time with her sister's own, so that the two only moved together ever so gently. It was as though Emmaline was stoking a flame, too quickly and it would blow out, too slowly and it would fade, but with careful skill and an eye closely watching her sister's movements, the gasps escaping her lips, the hint of excitement in her eye, Emmaline teased her sister to perfection.

Faint whimpers followed as Caroline clutched at her sister and steadily, earnestly, grinded herself against Emmaline's leg. She wanted it desperately, trying to take more, but her beloved sister was far too skilled to allow that. Instead, she was at Emmaline's mercy and that made the sinful pleasures running through her all the sweeter. Caroline practically swooned at the attention she was receiving.

Emmaline's hands moved upward, easing under the broad straps that held up Caroline's dress and softly caressing inward from her shoulders. Before her sister could respond, Emmaline shifted forward, stealing Caroline's focus with a kiss. Caroline only had a moment to begin to return the kiss, grateful for a taste of Emmaline's divine lips before her dress was gingerly lifted off of her shoulders and dropped. Caroline gasped and shivered as her body was exposed not only to the coolness of the evening air, but also to her sister's constantly teasing gaze.

Caroline's breasts, not quite as full as her sister's but certainly impressive nonetheless, were a beautiful sight beneath the light of the moon, and the pink tips were already like little pebbles from her excitement. Caroline ran her hands across Emmaline's dress in response, eager to help her sister disrobe as well.

***

This chapter was co-authored by BriefcaseRonin(https://chyoa.com/user/BriefcaseRonin) who is wonderful and awesome! Please check out her other writing :)

Continue:

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)