More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 15 by NeedAMedic NeedAMedic

How does Emmaline respond to her sister's confession?

Emmaline misunderstands, but Caroline forces the issue

Emmaline's dance came to a halt, the small flicker of fire dissipating in an instant. For one, terrifying moment, she just stared at Caroline. Then, her face broke into a smile once again, the same goofy smile, as if the words hadn't fully registered. "Aw, you're so sweet! I love you, too"

She stepped forward, wrapping Caroline in her warm embrace yet again, but it wasn't enough any more. It was like for Caroline to feel her sister's beautiful form pressed against her, separated by not only the fabric of a dress, but also by the apparent complete misunderstanding of Caroline's expressed desire. For everything Caroline had finally managed to say, it was as if Emmaline still thought of her as a child, as that tiny little girl Caroline had been so many years ago back at their parent's manor.

"I guess... we haven't gotten to say that in a while." Emmaline said quietly, still holding her sister tight against her. "It's been so many years of me running from place to place and... oh, I'm so sorry, Cal"

Caroline couldn't be sure what to do. Some part of her experienced relief that everything she had admitted had been misconstrued as purely platonic admiration. Most of her, though, felt a sudden frustration. Emmaline felt so wonderful against her, so warm and so soft. Caroline couldn't resist any longer, couldn't just shrug it off and keep the thoughts to herself. Instead, she let her hands slowly make their way down her sister's curvy frame. Fingertips glided over Emmaline's back, lower and lower, until palms pressed into her full rump.

Meanwhile, Caroline's lips grazed over her sister's neck, placing light kisses at first as she worked her way up, whispering against her flesh, "I... no, you don't get it. I want you, Emmaline... I need you!" Her gaze met her sister's, letting her see the desire burning within. "Make love to me." she said, before she pulled her into a passionate kiss.

***

This chapter was co-authored by BriefcaseRonin(https://chyoa.com/user/BriefcaseRonin) who is wonderful and awesome! Please check out her other writing :)

How does Emmaline react when finally confronted with passion she cannot ignore?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)