More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 17 by NeedAMedic NeedAMedic

Does Emmaline make a show or keep things private?

Emmaline can't turn down a chance for a bit of showmanship

"We can't be seen!" Caroline whispered, eyes going wider. "If anyone saw us... the scandal! Mother would kill us both!"

Emmaline held her close, still, her hands slowly starting to wander over to her sister's body, feeling her way gently up to the hem of her dress. Her fingers drifted through the fabric, savoring it with an almost loving touch- the silky smoothness of the rich fabric gave way to the few buttons that held shut the front of her sister's gown. Those too soon gave way in turn, freeing Caroline's bountiful chest to spill free and bare into the cold evening air. Emmaline's nails teased over the milky white flesh briefly before she gave her sister's nipples a teasing tweak.

"Hmmm... mother isn't here, right now." Emmaline said, leaning close to speak quietly once again. Caroline's breath caught in her throat. To be so intimately close to Emmaline was intoxicating. "You know, I've heard some things about how these sorts of parties usually go down, and something tells me tonight isn't gonna be much of an exception. I couldn't possibly think of a better opportunity to teach you to lighten up... just a bit!"

As she spoke, Emmaline's hands worked their way inside Caroline's dress, reaching around to caress the bare skin of her back then wandering until they found the clasps that held shut the back of the garment. Again, her fingers began to work their nimble magic. Caroline soon realized what was happening, but before she could protest, Emmaline pulled her into a deep kiss. She slowly maneuvered their bodies as their tongues intertwined, like a noble couple waltzing on a ballroom floor, Emmaline spun her sister out from behind the topiary that had been giving them protection from the threat of watchful eyes and out into the middle of the wide grassy lawn of the manor.

She broke the kiss with a mischievous twinkle in her eye, and spun Caroline around shrugging the dress from her shoulders in the same instant. Caroline came out of her intoxicated haze to find herself standing directly under the beam of a magical light, naked as the day she was born for all to see. She looked up, swallowing her suddenly rising panic, and the open windows and busy balconies of the manor stared back at her. Before she could panic and try to hide, Emmaline's arms snaked up around her, wrapping her and a tight embrace as her sister pressed her naked body against her back.

"Like I said, Cal" Emmaline whispered in her ear as one hand wound its way down between Caroline's legs. "Just let yourself... relax"

Does Caroline agree to her sister's plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)