More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yelawolf Yelawolf

So who shall be Blacked first

Emma Watson RL

Emma luxuriated in the bubble bath and reflected on her day. She had taken on the frustrating task of moving house and had asked the help of old friend Rupert Grint for assistance. Located in Canary Wharf and overlooking the Thames and O2 Arena her new apartment was a four bedroom duplex with a large open plan kitchen and en suite bathrooms. The young English actress had been particularly taken by the main bathroom.

"This is for me."

She loved to spend time in the tub and this room was large and spa like. A curved grey vanity with nickel hardware and white marble countertop took up one wall under a long mirror. The circular tub had a round step up and had a marble mosaic surround over marbled tiled floors. A separate shower nestled in a curved nook flanked by geometric shaped mirrors.

"I can't wait."

The entire day had seen her and Rupert shifting her belongings and she felt grubby and tired. She drew her bath and poured in a generous amount of her favourite bath soak, a purifying sake blend with sesame seed oils and ginger root extract. The room quickly misted up and Emma pulled her Oasis tee off, followed by her lacy bra. Her nipples were already erect and stiff as she pushed her jeans over her pert bottom. She pinned her soft brown hair up and her clothes were dumped in an untidy heap on the floor as she tested the hot water. Then she peeled off her red thong that had stuck to her shaven pussy and stepped in.

"So good." She sighed and submerged up to her neck.

"Are you decent?"

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)