More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Yelawolf Yelawolf

Who is it?

Rupert Grint with a Stranger

"Come on in, it's alright."

The red haired actor came in with another man who was tall and black. Rupert had suggested a young plumber he knew to help out with bathroom fixtures and some other odd jobs.

"Oh, you're in the tub."

"The bubbles cover me, don't worry."

"So the plumber is going to fix those loose tiles in the shower while I go upstairs and work on that curtain rail. Is that okay with you?"

"He won't bother me," said Emma as she eyed up the silent worker.

Shaven headed and about six feet tall he had only a white string vest on his body which showed off his developed biceps. She felt a slight tingle between her legs and turned the other way. As he got to work Emma bathed her body and basked in the water, fondling her perky breasts and using the palms of her hands on her sensitive nipples. She stole a glance at the man bent over and got a glimpse of his ass crack under his blue jeans. She was shocked at first but secretly felt daring and wanton as she made a big splash to see his reaction. Sure enough he turned around and Emma naughtily bared her tits above the water level.

Does he look

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)