More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Yelawolf Yelawolf

Who is it?

Emma Watson Pt 2 RL

A break in filming her latest movie had left actress Emma Watson with a week to kill in the city of Chicago. It had only taken a couple of days before she had found herself getting bored with the press events and other typical celeb shit her press agent had set up for her. Finally she had had enough and had slipped away from all the security, staff, and press to make a break for it to find some fun on the town all alone. This was how she had wound up at the club named Triple X down in the south side of town. The cabbie had asked if she was sure when he stopped to let her out and Emma had realized upon entering the club why. Looking around she guessed she was the only white person in the entire building.

Never before had the young brit been alone while surrounded by so many people of color. This didn’t stop her from immediately starting to enjoy herself however. A hot little tart like her found no shortage of free shots at the bar in between bouts of hitting the dance floor and dancing with dark skinned men and women alike. By the time she staggered towards the exit to get some air she had long since crossed over that fine line between tipsy and tanked.

Exiting the club through a rear door Emma found herself in a back alley lit by a lone dim lightbulb that flickered like it might go at any time. The illumination revealed a trio of blacks standing about fifteen feet away down the alley who all seemed to be smoking from the cloud hovering around them. A lazy drunken grin lit up across her pretty face as she realized that a smoke sounded positively delightful about now. If she was lucky she might even score a joint she thought as she willed her drunken ass onward towards them. As she got closer she announced her presence, her British accent slurred heavily as she spoke.

“Sup my niggaz!” She giggled drunkenly. “Can a girl bum a smoke?”

A sober Emma Watson would never have made the mistake she had just made. The copious amount of booze she had downed combined with the experience of spending several hours dancing to rap music and hearing how freely everyone had addressed each other using the slur had had an effect on her.

“Da fuck did she just say?”

The trio turned to see the sexy actress wobbling on her high heels. Her slightly longer than shoulder length silky brown hair was down hanging over her shoulders. Her pretty face shined with sweat and her eyes had a drunk glaze about them. Her petite body was clad in a revealing number that showed off her feminine curves and wickedly sexy form. The top was like a golden crop/tank top with spaghetti straps over her otherwise bare shoulders. A tight black micro-mini skirt hugged her hips and revealed her long shapely legs down to the strappy black stiletto heels she was wearing. The skirt and top were connected by a gold metal ring which linked a flap from the top and the skirt. She had managed to get away without needing a bra which combined with the cool air in the alleyway had her nipples poking nearly through the black fabric. All in all she revealed copious amounts of skin including a generous helping of her delightful cleavage as well as most of her midriff.

One of the men say ...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)