More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AnonySD AnonySD

Where are you sending your cock?

Emma's cell phone.

You concentrate and you see your cock and balls slowly poke out right in the center of her cell phone. The head of your cock brushes against her cheek. She doesn't seem to pay any attention to it.

You watch intently as Emma keeps talking to the other person. You feel her breath against your cock she talks and laugh. Your shaft still rubs against her cheek. She almost seems to nuzzle against your cock as you watch her.

After a few moments of talking, you see her tongue snake out as she softly licks at the head of your cock. You moan as you watch her. A drop of precum appears at your tip and she immediately licks it up. Still, she doesn't seem to be talking about the cock or surprised by it in the least.

You watch her press a button to put her cell on "speaker" mode and she moves your cock in front of her. She licks her lips and, after a moment, immediately brings your cock to her mouth. She plants some firm kisses on your head and moves down your shaft, her soft, smooth lips brushing against you. She reaches your balls and plants a firm kiss on each testicle.

After a moment she starts to playfully lick at your balls. You feel her tongue making small circles and patterns at your nuts. You watch her as closely as possible when you hear a knock at your door. You quickly pull your pants up and your mother comes in.

"Hey, hun," she says. "Lunch'll be ready in five, okay?"

You barely register her as you nod, all your focus on your cock and balls. Emma is sucking at your balls, taking them in one testicle at a time. You can feel her trying to talk as she sucks on your balls, making them vibrate. You hold back a moan as your mom walks out. You immediately look back out the window and watch as she sucks at your nuts.

After a moment, she stops and goes back to your cock. She kisses your tip again and licks at the underside of your cock head sultrily, tickling it with the tip of her tongue. This time, you don't hold back your moan. Finally, she takes you into her mouth, moving her phone to start sucking on you. She moves your dick in and out of your mouth, licking under your dick with every motion. She takes her time, sucking you slowly. She uses her other hand to fondle your balls, tickling them playfully as she sucks on you.

She sucks you slowly for a while, taking her time. You love every moment of it, but your thoughts are interrupted as you hear a call from the kitchen.

"Lunch time! Come over here!"

Dammit. What are you going to do? Leave your cock where it is while you eat lunch or take a short break? Or maybe you can have some fun with your family?

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)