More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bam316 bam316

The holiday is......?

Early Christmas Present 2017 Futa Transformation

Christmas At Ground F(uta)

Undisclosed location as two scientists works in an enclosed safe proof lab as one is a man who looks twenty-seven years of age as the other is a woman who is same age both at the top of their class and is a part of a skeleton crew for Christmas Eve.

The man named Jack said you know just once I would love to go to one of the professor’s parties he keeps telling me he would invite me the following year but to no avail, I keep getting stuck on these skeleton crews how about you.

Jennifer said I accidentally served my lead programmer a coffee cup filled with a new flu strain and the poor smuck threw up so much they had to lifeline him to the hospital and give him fluids to keep him hydrated.

Jack said wow remind me not to piss you off Hun as Jennifer said can we please get back to work I want to get out of here as soon as possible.

While she kept working at the computer terminal logging in the month's detail reports and lab activities as Jack continued to clean the labs as the warning lights of the contamination sounded.

As the Jack said what the fuck was you using the mass spectrometric splicer as Jennifer said no the Splicer was supposed to be shut down for the Christmas holidays why because it’s going off like a Chinese New Year in there as Jennifer looked back at the computer screen and said Oh Shit God Damn It.

Jack said that’s not good what up I think we just been hacked as Jack said how is that even possible I thought we are in an undisclosed location as Jennifer said we may be in a secret government location but IP isn’t you goofball.

Jack someone is attempting to set a program called Project Lust do you have any idea what the fuck that project is as Jack said hey I just do what I am told and go home just like you can you stop it as Jennifer said what do you think I am trying to do here playing chopsticks on the keyboard I am trying to stop it before more sensitive material gets leaked damn it.

I don’t want to be the next Snowden damn it as the lab all shut down as Jennifer said whew as Jack said dear what the fuck just happened as Jennifer said it just stopped on its own as the terminal said, Project Lust… Status…. 100% Completed…. End of User as Jennifer said damn too late.

Jack said do you think we should leave as Jennifer said we can’t the room is pressured locked on this side and the override is on the other side of the Splicer and we do not know what was created.

Jack said not to fear I will protect you as Jen said yeah right it could be a zombie or worse and what are you going to do hey now I resent that as she chuckled and said see that’s probably why you get stuck on this crew year after year Jack you need to lighten up and relax as they grabbed a couple of flashlights as they entered the dark corridor of the splicer

Both Jack and Jennifer walked with caution as they heard three distinct female’s laughter’s within the splicing chambers as Jack and Jennifer saw three naked topless women all waking up and singing a sound that could melt ice and turn any straight woman gay.

The three women all smirked with an evil grin as their eyes glowed a sick green and white glow in the dark as their leader said please help us we are afraid and cold please if anyone is here rescue us.

When Jennifer and Jack both came across the women as they shone their lights on them and saw the most disturbing thing all three women in the splicer had humongous enlarged harden cocks.

Jennifer said this is inhuman god damn it all our research that created this monstrosity as the government really fucked us on this come on Jack lets go. but it was too late as Jack was transfixed as two of the futa women jumped him and pinned him to the floor as Jennifer watched in horror as the two futa dominated her fellow coworker.

She slowly backed up until she felt a sweat covered body as she turned around and met with the lips of the leader as she tried to resist as the futa woman’s tongue slipped in and mixed her genetically altered DNA saliva into her victim's mouth as she felt up and down Jennifer’s heated body.

The Lust Sister fondled Jennifer’s tits and ass as her body betrayed every other sense as her womanly folds started to lubricated herself as she’s Mumming at the intruder’s tongue feeding her more of the corruptive saliva.

As the Lust sister, mesmerizing tone said Get Naked for me as Jennifer’s hand moved on their own as her eyes glazed over as she removed her jacket and shirt as she unsnaps her dress at her waist and let it fall in place leaving her in her underwear as her suitor motions her to walk her direction as Jennifer ripped off her bra and panties showing her naked body to her new goddess.

While Jack's clothes were shredded by the other two lust sisters as one woman was sucking his semi hard cock while in turn sucking the other woman’s cock while his finger found her genetically altered cunt as her juices look like glowing green vicarious liquid as the woman coated his insides with same liquid as he gave a loud auditable pop as he moaned begging to cum as the standing futa woman shot load upon load on to Jack as it coated his sweat covered flesh as he licked his fingers clean as the futa woman started to massage her futa cock sperm into his body as the second one scooped up her own cum and rubbed it on to his cock and balls as they glowed bright green as they both started to massage Jacks manly body as he started to moan and pant but couldn’t cum as his body started to shrink and change but pleasurable pain.

Jennifer, on the other hand, was still being worked over as the main Futa laid on her body in a sixty-nine-fashion giving Jennifer her rock-hard cock with anticipation as she started to gobble it like she was sucking cock all her natural life as her new goddess blew wad upon wad into Jennifer’s waiting mouth.

Jennifer’s body too began to change as her sweat covered body lengthen to match as her ass grew to defy gravity as her legs and thighs match to a supermodel and tanned to match her futa goddess as her hips widen and as her waist shank as her tits grew to an outstanding double D with harden nipples as she popped off as she moans “OOOOOHHHHHHH FUCK ME PLEASE…. MMMMM…. FUCK ME WITH THAT ROCKHARD MONSTER COCK AND MAKE ME YOUR WHORE… MMMMM ….” Are you sure my dear the futa woman asked the sex-crazed woman whose body looked like a supermodel in a wrecked state “YESSS GOD DAMN IT FUCK ME GOOD…. MMMMM…. I…. OOOHHHH…. WANT….NO….NO NEED IT IN ME FILLING MY WHORISH CUNT NOW” very well my dear as the goddess impaled her sex-crazed slut with ease as Jennifer’s eyes widened with lust as she saw Jack or what should be Jack as his body began to look feminine and lean except having his nuts shrank into his cock shaft as the two kept massaging his body making his chest have his own set of massive tits and a juicy cunt

As her cock grew twice its size as it started to cum out in a mixture of green and white ooze as Jack’s hair grew out and started to turn blond at the tips as his face soften as her lips plumped and puckered to cock sucker lips as her eyes closed as she screamed out in a high female voice “FUCK ME MMMMM FUCK ME PLEASE I WANT TO CUM OOOOHHHH PLEASE COMPLETE ME AND MAKE ME CUUUUUUUUUMMMM AAAHHHHH”

The two other futa women gave Jack his wish by fucking his own girl cock and impaling her expanding ass in pure bliss as she kissed back to her futa creator in throes of mutagenic passion.

Jennifer screamed and moaned as her hair shook loose from her conservative bun as her hair too lengthen down her sweat covered back and turning blond as she bounces up and down riding her mistress girl cock moaning in pleasure as she mauls her massive chest “FUCK ME MISTRESS…. MMMMM…. FUCK ME GOOD MAKE ME LIKE YOU…. OOOOOOOOHHHHH …. YEAH THAT'S THE SPOT……AAAHHHHHH…. MAKE ME YOUR WHORE…. WITH A MASSIVE…. OOOOOOHHH FUCK…. COCK OF MY OWN…. MMMMMM AAAHHH I FEEL IT MY LOVE YOUR CUM WASHING AWAY MY HUMANITY MMMMMM’’

Jennifer’s clit built pressure as she continues to cum over and over as her clit expanded and grew until she too had a cock of her own as her high coming down as the futa form of Jenni was a super horny slut built to fuck and had the hardware to match as her cock precum glowed green translucent slick honey as the two other futa women removed themselves from Jackie who was now she was screaming for more.

as Jenni and Jackie met in the middle and in the ultimate form of passion began sixty nining themselves as each was sucking their massive women cocks and fingering their newly formed green slick cunt lips and very loose assholes as the bodies gyrated as the other three futa women loved the show as the leader of their harem said lets finish them as they created an orgy of futa woman on futa woman as they continued to make the splicer room stink of sweat and sex and covered in futa cum as they sprayed all over each other as both Jenni and Jackie opened their newly formed eyes as they too now matched their sisters glowing green and white adjourned with beautiful puffy cock sucker lips and sex appeal as they too giggled alongside their kin and made their plan in their minds “OUTBREAK” as Jackie and Jenni opened the quarantine doors.

As they roamed the halls of the facilities looking for recruits of their futa army of sisters in their hivemind they agreed to call themselves THE SISTERS OF LUST

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)