More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CT-7670 CT-7670

What's next?

During a mission

The Ghost dropped her off on a rooftop and dashed away. The cool night air rushed through her hair. She slipped on her helmet. The mando overlooked two imperial officers. She looked on the other side. Two more troopers stood post. She jumped quietly behind the officers, making no sound. She knocked their heads together and they thumped onto the ground, . The troopers ran to the noise. Sabine looked up and around. She couldn’t get back up. Not a very well thought out plan. She ducked behind a speeder. The guards looked around and saw the bodies of the officers.

It was times like this she wished she hadn’t taken her armor for granted. Half the mission was to retrieve the armor from the imperials. The other half was taking the intel on their next strike. One of the two spotted her. He grabbed her black t-shirt and pulled her up. “You are hereby under ar-” She punched him and ran down the alley way. She ran to a bar and hid in.

The stormtrooper pulled up the other who held up the shirt. “Well, I guess we’re,” he chuckled, “looking for a shirtless woman.” They laughed together. The other pointed in the direction of the alley. They sprinted down the aisle. “I’ll check the repair shop,”said the one with the shirt, “You check the bar.” They each enter the separate buildings. Sabine hid behind a digital pod race on a large screen. The trooper walks her way, asking if anyone had seen her.

Does he see her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)