More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DamianFreeUseLover669 DamianFreeUseLover669

Where To Next in This Journey Through Tinseltown? (Your Turn)

Dua Lipa Enslaved

As the sun rises over Los Angeles, Dua Lipa stretches lazily in her luxurious bed, basking in the afterglow of last night's encounter.

Dua smiles as she remembers the man who had taken her in the club last night, his strong hands gripping her hips as he thrusted into her like a wild animal. She had felt his seed fill her, satisfying her insatiable hunger. And as always, she thanked him for the privilege, as is customary in this world where women have evolved to solely rely on mens cum for food.

Stretching once more, Dua checks her phone for her schedule for the day. She sees that she's scheduled to meet a man named David, a wealthy businessman who had bought her on Starfucker.com. The website is known worldwide for allowing men to rent female celebrities and enslave them for a week. David had paid for the premium package, which means that he'll get to enslave her for two weeks, do almost anything he wants to her, and even impregnate her. The only things he can't do is kill her or modify her permanently.

Dua can't help but feel excited at the thought of meeting her temporary master. She quickly gets dressed and makes her way to David's mansion, wondering what kind of man he'll be.

As she walks in, Dua is greeted by David, a tall and attractive man with a devilishly charming smile.

"Welcome, my dear Dua."

He says, his eyes roaming over her body hungrily.

"Thank you, Master David."

Dua replies obediently, feeling a familiar heat bubble in her core at his gaze.

"Please, just call me David for now."

He says, leading her to a luxurious living room.

Dua follows, her body already aching for his touch. As she sits down, David pours them both a glass of wine, and the conversation flows easily between them. Dua is surprised to find that not only is David an incredibly horny man looking to use her body, but he's also quite charming and intelligent. He's certainly a set up from the last man who rented her - a pervy tub of lard from Wisconsin named Anthony.

Before she knows it, their glasses are empty and they're standing in the living room next to the fireplace, their clothes discarded on the floor. David pulls her close, his lips crashing onto hers and his hands exploring her body eagerly.

Dua moans as his fingers find their way between her legs, his touch igniting a fire within her. She responds eagerly, her hands roaming over his muscular body and her lips trailing kisses down his neck to his throbbing 17 inch cock.

Soon, David leads her to the bedroom, where he takes her over and over again, showing her a level of pleasure she didn't even know existed. Dua loses count of how many times she's cum or been fed, her body trembling with ecstasy under his command.

As the day turns into night, Dua finds herself lying on David's chest, her body spent but her heart and stomach full. As she falls asleep in his arms, Dua knows that this is just the first day of what's going to be an extraordinary 2 weeks.

Dua's Two Week Enslavement (Please Continue)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)