More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 83 by Fitshace Fitshace

What's next?

Draconic dues

They kept chatting on about children for a while, Seph regaling them with tales of raising his own 5 “little horrors” as he called them. But eventually, it was time to move on to the reasons they had come here. “I discovered another power, Seph, and I was hoping you could tell me more about it.” Seph looked pleased. “Ah, more excellent news, what a fortuitous day. By all means, my liege, do elaborate.” So, Vel explained how he had put his mother into some kind of trance and how she had answered honestly and responded much better to suggestions while under. “Ah yes, entrance, a most useful technique. And one I am surprised that you found on your own so quickly. I am beginning to suspect, my liege, that you may be formidable even by the standard of heirs.” Adi, who had been leaning her head backwards on Vel’s shoulder, sat back up and chimed in. “Vel has always been brilliant at almost everything he tries, and he masters most things frightfully fast.” Vel thought Adi was exaggerating, but he could see she fully believed what she was saying.

“Thank you, Sis, but you are overstating it.” She looked him straight in the eye. “Name one thing I’m better than you at.” That was pretty easy. “Walking. I can throw in running for good measure. And swimming.” She rolled her eyes. “One thing that isn’t impeded by the leg situation.” He thought about it, and in all honesty, he couldn’t think of anything. Adi seized upon his silence. “See? You’re a better rider, a better fighter, you’re smarter-“ He interrupted her. “I am not smarter, I’ve told you that before. Just because I did better in lessons doesn’t mean I am smarter, at most I am more academically inclined or gifted and-“ She interrupted him right back. “You are those as well, but you are smarter too. There’s no two ways about it. I am not being bitter or jealous here, Vel, you know I am not. It is simply the truth.” Maybe she had a point, but it still didn’t sit quite right with him. He could tell of course that she meant and believed it and really didn’t feel bad about it. Her main emotion right now was admiration. “Don’t feel bad for me, Brother. I do not mind. Because there is one thing, the thing that is most important to me, that I do better than anyone else.” Vel didn’t need to see her mind to know what it was. “Serving me.” She beamed at him. “Exactly.” Seph chuckled. “Yes, I believe I will have to cede first place in that category to you, my Lady.”

After brief moment of silence in which the twins smiled at each other, Seph cleared his throat. “Now, if I may, I shall return to the subject of entrance.” Neither twin objected and Seph laid it out. Entrance was an advanced technique that depended on a number of things. Most importantly, the mindmage’s power. It needed to overwhelm and overpower the target’s senses. The target needed to be able to both hear and see the mindmage, eye contact was preferable. A lot of the usual factors such as trust and closeness played a part as well. It was much easier to put someone who trusted you into a trance than someone who despised you. Unusually though, whether or not a mind was fractured, breached, or untouched did not matter. It was also known to be particularly draining, and repeatedly entrancing the same target multiple times in a row got progressively harder. Keeping anyone under for too long was advised against as well, as it could lead to severe confusion. Seph mentioned a few other things, but those were the main takeaways for Vel.

“There’s one more thing that I was hoping you would know something about, Seph.” The old man inclined his head. “Do go on, my liege.” Before he could, Adi spoke up again. “I’m getting a bit restless here, and I am pretty much done talking. How about while you tell Seph the story, I put my mouth to better use?” Vel of course knew exactly what she meant. And as she’d been sitting in his lap for well over an hour by now, he was halfway hard. He didn’t hate the idea. “You okay with that, Seph?” The old man chuckled. “As mentioned previously, my liege, there is little I have not seen. Do not mind me.” Vel looked back at Adi and gave her a little nod. She slid off his lap with a delighted squeal and got on her knees between his legs, quickly fishing out his manhood.

As she got it fully hard and took it in her mouth, Vel put a hand on her head and began telling Seph about his dream during the storm. He seemed very interested, almost excited, and asked for clarification or elaboration here and there. He never even glanced at what Adi was doing, both of them acted like nothing out of the ordinary was happening. Which Vel could tell Adi loved. She found it exciting that her sucking him off was being treated like just some normal or everyday task. She was going slowly, making it last.

After Vel finished the story, Seph looked more excited than Vel thought he had ever seen him. “My liege, this is tremendous. I can indeed tell you more about this. We have records of exactly three heirs experiencing dreamscape encounters like this one. Though they varied wildly in tone, some things are always the same. For one, the storm. It always takes place inside a calm bubble in a storm. Then there is the eye. They eye always appears and is described much the same every time.” That was interesting, considering how perception worked in the dreamscape, everyone seeing the eye exactly the same way was surely unlikely. Vel voiced as much to Seph, who nodded. “Well observed, my liege, that is indeed unusual. I have a theory about this. I believe the entity you and the previous heirs encountered is one of very few beings capable of interacting with the dreamscape while awake. What you described, how the eye felt like a tear in reality, I believe that is exactly what it was. In our material reality this being was fully awake and peaked into what remains of the cognitive realm.” Vel had what felt like a million questions about that, but one seemed more pressing than the others. “What kind of being could do that?” Seph gave him one of his serious looks. “ A dragon.”

Vel was stunned, and Adi even popped her mouth off his dick to exclaim. “A dragon? Dragons are real?” Vel tightened his hold on the back of her head and shoved her back down on his length, far enough to make her gag. Glugh. She got the hint and got back to sucking. Seph looked like he was trying not to laugh. “Yes, dragons are very real. And while I do believe this was a dragon, I should add that I do not think it was just any dragon.” He looked to be collecting his thoughts for a moment, or maybe he was figuring out how to word what came next. “Dragons were, by most accounts, the first beings that The Unbound created. At the very least, they are the first ones that actually lived. As such, they are very different from all the other creations. Material reality was still new and unfamiliar to The Unbound, and even the gods needed time to adjust to the change in reality. When the dragons were created, they were made with a much stronger link to the dreamscape than any of the creations that came after them. And this is true for none more so than the firstborn.” That rang a bell. “The eye called itself that, the firstborn and the first storm.” Seph nodded. “Precisely. It is doubtful she is actually the first dragon, but most of us do believe she is the oldest yet living, and the mother of all dragons still in existence. Which are not many.”

Seph gave Vel some time to digest all this. He absentmindedly stroked Adi’s hair while she kept giving him an exquisitely slow blowjob. “So, what do I have to do with her?” Seph looked a bit surprised. “I assumed you’d have reached that conclusion on your own by now, you are usually so quick in seeing these connections. You are the heir of The Unbound. What remains of their power in this world sits within you. The dragons were the first creations, they are more closely tied to The Unbound than anyone. When an heir calls, the dragons answer. At least when that heir grows strong enough to call. It has, according to our records, not happened in over three centuries. For you to establish a connection this early is staggering.”

There were so many more questions in Vel’s head, he needed a moment to figure out which to ask next. “If dragons are real and still alive, where have they been?” Seph had clearly been expecting this question and nodded understandingly. “As best we know, the lost continent far to the north. The one the Vashkai probably came from originally. The last heir to make the journey there did not return., and to our knowledge no human has reached it in a long time. It is considered lost for a reason. We do not know why, but I suspect elven involvement. Some of the oldest writings also suggest the dragons were more reliant on The Unbound, as they were most closely tied to them. After the gods left this world, the dragons grew prone to long slumbers and in general pulled away from the world at large. I theorize that, when an heir becomes active and grows in power, the presence of that power in this world invigorates them.” Vel nodded, it made sense to him. “So why then, if dragons respond so well to my power, did the firstborn respond so poorly to me?” Seph rubbed his chin. “I cannot say for sure, in previous encounters she sounded more receptive. But we should consider her own words. She is old and weary, and has watched heir after heir fail over millennia, at the cost of her children’s lives. Her change of heart is understandable.” That definitely made sense. He understood the eye a lot better now, especially her certainty that he would call upon her children eventually. Who would pass up the chance to have dragons serving them?

“There is one more implication of this dream that is significant, my liege.” Vel couldn’t suppress a shiver as Adi ran her tongue around his glans, but did his best to refocus on Seph. “In two of the case where we have accounts of encounters like this, the heir who experienced them developed tempestuous powers not long after.” Now that was exciting. “So, it is likely I will be able to wield lighting and storm magic soon?” Seph looked excited again. “It certainly appears so, my liege. My knowledge of our records is, if you’ll excuse my lack of humility, second to none. At least those records directly pertaining to the lives of heirs. And yet, I know of no heir that progressed this quickly. Truly remarkable.”

Adi decided this was a good time to pick up the pace, Vel suspected it was because she wanted to finish him off and join the conversation now that story time was over, and speculation had begun. He groaned and put both hands on her head as she tongued his urethra. “One moment Seph, I will be right back with you.” Seph chuckled and got up. “Do not hurry on my account, my liege, I shall fetch some refreshments.” Vel assumed the old man was doing it himself rather than order the attendants just to let him cum in peace, which he appreciated. He pushed Adi down with both hands and held her there, causing her to sputter and gag, and he spent himself down his twin’s throat for the second time today.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)