More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 84 by Fitshace Fitshace

What's next?

A slightly less wet ride home

Over some excellent tea the three of them had discussed dragons and magic a bit further and Seph had promised to get in touch with someone who might be able to instruct Vel in the use of tempestuous magic. All in all, it had been a meeting full of promising revelations. So, Vel couldn’t help but feel hopeful as he and Adi rode away from the hillside. The morning sun had been doing its work for a while now, and the low mists that had been everywhere on their ride out had completely dissipated. Adi was looking around intently, probably looking for a dry spot to get fucked, but Vel had made no promise about fucking her on the ride home.

“Look, Vel, that big rock looks dry!” Adi was right, the large rock in question had been exposed to the sun for a while now and did look quite dry, but that didn’t mean it was a great place to have sex. “Do you think fucking on a rock will be comfortable though? And we will be extremely exposed. It’s out in the open right next to the road.” Adi pouted, which wasn’t something one saw often, that was usually a tactic of Ella’s. ” Pleaseeeee?” Vel sighed. “Fine.”

The rock was hot on Vel’s bare ass. He was sitting on it, trousers around his ankles, while Adi straddled his lap and rode him. “Oh fuck, thank you, Vel. I needed this. I needed your cock so baaaad. Sucking it twice got me so fucking horny.” Unlike him, Adi had gotten completely naked, so he slapped her ass and leaned forward to bite her nipple. She squealed half in pleasure and half in pain. “Oh yes, gods yes! Hit me, bite me, me, do whatever you want with meeeeee.” It devolved into a squeal again as Vel inserted the tip of his finger into her asshole and she came immediately. Vel gave her a few moments to recover. “I didn’t finish, so get back to it.”

A few minutes later they were back on the road, Adi practically glowing with joy because a fresh load of her brother’s cum was seeping into her riding trousers. Vel could feel that she wanted to ask him something, but she was a bit nervous about it. That surprised him, what was there left to be nervous about? He could have just looked and found out what the question was, but he respected if this was something she wanted to ask on her own terms. He could encourage her, though. “You know there’s nothing you can’t ask me, right, my love?” Adi seemed to calm a bit and took a deep breath. “Have you thought about names? Like, for our little girl?” He had not, it seemed a bit early to do so. “Can’t say that I have, isn’t it a bit early?” Adi shrugged. “Usually, it would be. But there’s nothing usual about this. It would usually be too early to even know that one is pregnant this early. But we know, and we’ve even gotten a glimpse of what she will look like.” She had a point. “Okay, fair enough. How about this, we both spend a few days thinking about names we like and then we have a chat about it soon.” His twin seemed happy with that, and the subject didn’t come up again for the rest of the ride home.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)