More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DamianFreeUseLover669 DamianFreeUseLover669

Where To Next in This Journey Through Tinseltown? (Your Turn)

Dove Cameron - Black Payback

"Alright bitch, state your fuckin' name!"

The black producer asks the 27 year old white slut with long blonde flowing hair sitting on the couch. She's wearing fishnet stockings, ripped daisy dukes, and a pink crop top that barley conceals her 32C tits.

"Dove Cameron."

She confirms, blowing a kiss to the camera.

"And tell all the brothas at home why you're here today, Dove."

"Hmmm, because I'm an inferior white slut who deserves to be punished by black cock!"

"Have you 'eva had the honor of a brotha fillin' up your inferior holes, hoe?"

"Well, Jamie Foxx did finger me at a gala a few months ago but unfortunately no."

"Do you want to?"

"OH MORE THAN ANYTHING! I want my body to be used as reparations for the past sins of my race!"

"Reparations, huh? Well I got the perfect nigga to collect that sheet. YO REGGIE! GET YO ASS OUT HERE!"

In walks Reggie, a normal looking black dude with an enormously thick 15 inch dick. Dove's eyes widen and her mouth salivates at the sight of the monster as Reggie grabs the back of her head and shoves his entire length down her throat.

How Does She Atone for the White Man's Sins Next? (Your Turn - Add Photos & GIFS)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)