More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AGreaterCreator AGreaterCreator

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Dorothy 'ACE' McShane (Doctor Who)

All characters are 18 and over

Ace and the Doctor decided to Split up but worried about her going alone so asked for a volunteer to go with her.

“I will be fine Professor” Ace whined but The Doctor insisted.

Eventually a Middle-aged soldier raised a hand.

“I will escort her sir” he offered

“Thank you, Private Millard” The Doctor said

“Fine, whatever. Come on then” Ace said obviously pissed off

She stormed off and the U.N.I.T Soldier jogged to keep up

“Keep up, Millard” she chided

“It’s Steve, Ma’am, my name I mean” he panted

“course it is” she mocked

Steve did not like her she was so annoying; she was tough and hot sure, but she was so stuck up and condescending. He wanted to slap her (and fuck her)

As they rounded a corner, they spotted one of the Cybermen

“we need to sneak past” Steven pointed out

“Fuck that, there’s only one” Ace yelled.

She pulled out her bat and charged the Cyberman. It was taken by surprise as brought the bat sown on it knocking it down. Before it was destroyed it managed to get a shot off blasting her and stunning her. As the Cyberman shut down Ace fell to the ground .

Steve crouched down over the teen. He checked her pulse she was fine just and would be for a while.

He smiled “finally some peace and quiet”

He looked down at the Teen, she was so hot.

Looking around a sudden idea hit him.

“Fuck it” He mumbled to himself “she owes me”

He unzipped his pants and pulled out his now erect cock, stroking it he held the back of Ace’s head. He took a quick look around again, before sliding his cock over her lips. He then pushed the tip of his cock into her mouth until he felt her wet tongue. He slid another inch into the girl’s mouth. Steve only pushed the few inches of his cock into her mouth, not wanting to her. Slowly he slid another inch in, gently thrusting back and forth. He groaned in pleasure as he fucked her mouth. Her lips closed over his shaft as she instinctively began sucking on him, drawing him into her even more.

“Oh fuck,” Steve mumbled to himself, “Your mouth is amazing, you little whore.”

She felt amazing as he ran his tip along the insides of her mouth, enjoying the feel of her lips, tongue, and teeth. Her tongue stroked his shaft as he kept thrusting back and forth.

“Fuck, finally using you slut mouth for what is needed” he groaned.

His shiny saliva-soaked cock slid slowly in and out of her mouth.

As he continued lightly fucking Ace’s mouth, Steve continued holding the back of her head up with one hand and began sliding his other hand undid her heavy leather jacket and ran across her T-shirt down to her ample chest. Squeezing them softly as she continued to suck him. He found the hem of her shirt and slid it up, revealing her bra-less tits. He began groping while fucking her mouth. They were incredibly firm and bouncy. He ran his thumb over her large pink nipples.

Pulling his cock out of her mouth he looked down at her body. He had fucked her mouth now he wanted even more. Steve slid his hand beneath her skirt and up her thigh. Looking around again he slid her skirt up. Her pale green panties were just visible under her thick tights. He wanted a better look at them, so he pulled her tights down he sighed, he was in love her tight panties showed her perfect mound taking hold of her panties he pulled them down too. Revealing her pink pussy. He licked his lips while he stared at the beauty that laid before him fully exposed. Her pussy was neatly trimmed with only thin wisps of dark blonde hair above her slit.

Steve stroked Ace’s soft, soft pussy, amazed at how wet it felt. She began moaning softly but he didn’t stop. He had to fuck her. He knew it could get him arrested after she kicked his arse, but he was past caring, all Steve could think of was slipping himself inside of Ace’s young, pussy.

He opened her legs as wide as he could and climbed between her thighs, positioning his cock at her entrance. He slid his prick inside of her tight pussy, groaning out in pleasure, amazed at her tightness. Her eyes fluttered in pleasure and he thought he was in heaven as the teen’s pussy clamped around him.

Ace began groaning out as did Steve. The louder she began to groan the harder he thrust. He grinned wildly in satisfaction.

Sliding the last few inches into Ace, he couldn’t help but start moving faster. His balls slapping against her ass as he felt himself getting close. She was moaning continuously now as he fucked her, rolling her hips up to meet him in her slumber, her head rocking back and forth slowly. Staring down at her beautiful sleeping face.

He felt himself getting close so pulled out of her and positioned himself back over her face then once again taking the back of her head he slipped back into her wet mouth. No sooner had he done so, he began Cumming filling her mouth as she suckled and swallowed what he offered his cock slid out of her mouth still coming her lips and face got plastered in his seed too. After he finished, he collapsed to the floor.

After a short rest he cleaned her up and redressed her and himself.

About 10 minutes later Ace woke with a start and looked round. She saw Steve stood over her holding her bat.

“What happened?” she asked

“The Cyberman got you, but don’t worry I got him”

She smiled “you saved me?”

“Just doing my job Ma’am” he replied

She stood up and hugged him “my hero” she smiled again “thank you Steve, and please call me Ace.”

“My pleasure Ace”

“I will find a way to repay you for helping me” she promised.

He returned her smile as they began heading back.

“Not to worry Ace” he said silently in his head “I’ve already been paid in full”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)