More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by Khan Khan

Another round?

Do you even need to ask?

You keep smiling at your little sister while kneeling to let her lie on the ground and admire her voluptuous body lazily resting there.

"Are you done already?" she asks with a defiant smile. "You looked so full of energy, it would be disappointing if there was not more where it come from."

"Nah." you answer before leaning to kiss her on the lips. "I can fuck you all night, baby girl, I just wanted to do another position."

You then seize one of her thighs and raise it up, forcing her to lie on her left side, then slip behind her. Your free hand sneak below her armpit to catch one of her boobs and knead it, milk starting to pour from her tits while you kiss her neck.

"Plus, I fucked two pussies today, but no ass so far." you add, pressing your dick between her lovely buttcheeks.

"Hooo, I fuckin' love the sound of it! Ram my hamp, bro, I don't want to sit for three days!"

"Deal." you answer, plunging in her.

She instantly start to yell as you're ravaging her bowels with just the right amount of , and with every thrust directed the best way to maximize both your and her pleasure.

"Wild spirits!" she exclaims, her right boob bouncing freely while you milk the other one, "I know I said I wanted it, but I didn't think it would be so good! Fuck, how come you never used my ass this way before? I can't live without it from now fuckin on!"

You laugh and continue pounding her from behind, stronger and stronger as you feel she can take more as she get used to it with a little help from your godly powers. You also cover her neck in kisses while sliding your hand along her leg until she raise it vertically.

"Ho yes, Michael! Fuck my ass until I spit your cum with my mouth!"

Okay, maybe this one was a bit too crude. Or not, considering you're even more aroused. Your fingers suddenly tense, and milk squirt from her left breast into the air. Your feel like your dick just hardened, even though it was already stiff like a rock, and you speed up your penetrations. It doesn't go unnoticed, and Maya start dirty talking you for several minutes, until both of you come at the same time, howling in unison as you flood her guts with your sperm.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)