More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by Aphy Aphy

What's next?

The next morning

You wake up with morning wood harder than ever before, and the reason is clear even before opening your eyes: Lara is spooning you tightly from behind, arms wrapped around you and all her womanly gifts pressed into you. You smile, remembering how cute it was that your reliable sister was (in the old world) weak to horror movies and would always hold you or Maya close when watching... It seems like the "nighttime spirits" are that weakness to her now.

You breath in the fresh air of this paradise, smelling grass and flowers mixed with the strong musk of the women you love. Opening your eyes you see that you're not the only one awake. In the morning sunlight coming in through the open tent flap you see Maya propped up on some furs, lazily appreciating the sight of your morning wood.

She has raised one breast to her mouth to suck, the other resting heavily on her stomach with a drop of milk glistening at the tip of her pink nipple like morning dew. Her free hand is lightly tracing up and down her perfect slit, her pussy lips slightly red with arousal. You appreciate just how voluptuous she is: almost any movement of her arms causes them to jostle her tits, setting off rippling or swaying that (thanks to your powers) doesn't bother her at all.

Wait. With your new knowledge, you realize that retroactively filling those tits with breast milk changed things around here a little. Now, Maya gets the largest portion of the food you gather, and the three of you make it up by drinking most of her milk. Lara wouldn't waste perfectly good food after all, and at Maya's size she certainly is productive... Well, it seemed strange for just a moment, but why should it? The old world's taboos were gone here.

You pick up Lara and rest her face on the waiting breast, where she stirs and sleepily begins nursing. Maya giggles and flushes a little, still getting used to the new sensitivity you gave them last night. She drops the tit from her mouth with the quiet slap of breast on belly, then focuses on stroking Lara's back to keep her awake and the nipple firmly lodged in her mouth.

You rest your head on heaven's own pillow and drink too. The milk is rich and creamy, like whole cow's milk, but with a different flavor. You suck for a little while and decide you like it, but use your powers to experiment a little bit with the taste. You end up mostly just adding a hint of vanilla, not wanting to lose the feeling that this is your little sister's unique taste.

When you are done, you all get up from the comfortable furs and go outside, stretching in the sunrise, even the usual modest coverings set aside for now. You share a milky good morning kiss with each of them, your tongues swirling around the lingering flavor of the cream. You were going to chat about nothing in particular as you usually do in the mornings, but turn to see their now piercing blue eyes looking expectantly at you. Lara at least, Maya can't hide the big grin on her face.

You sigh. This is what you expected and thought over all through breakfast. They can only want to know one thing, and while you can't tell them everything you can tell them the truth. "So... You want to ask about last night, huh."

Maya interrupted. "Wild spirits, yes. This was something more than just great sex. You did something... I've never been this sensitive."

Lara nodded. "Me too, and it hasn't gone away yet. And besides..." She smiled and raised an eyebrow, wrapping her arm around her little sister's shoulder and pulling her closer. "I love your slow, romantic sex, but sometimes a girl just needs to fuck. Whatever you did, we want more."

Your dick twitched as the casual discussion reminded you again just how amazing this all was. "This is going to sound crazy. I thought it was crazy, but not after last night." You take a deep breath and just say it before you can think it over again. "I met a spirit yesterday. A very great spirit. He told me... well, the important thing is that my wishes were granted. And basically, my deepest wish was for everyone to be happy. Then, suddenly, I was back here, in front of the lion, and that's when you heard me yell," you finish lamely. That really didn't explain much at all.

They embrace you together. For once it's hard to focus on the boobs pressing on your chest when you see your baby sister tearing up. Lara was the first one to speak up. "If a spirit spoke to you, then I understand if you're confused. Take your time. But first, let me tell you what I think. You changed yesterday in that forest, but no matter how much things change you're still our brother and our love. We're here to support you through this, because I know that whatever you did you did for us, and someday for the rest of our tribe."

You flash back to a similar conversation, except with you and Lara cuddling and comforting Maya after a nasty breakup in the old world. Well, you were cuddling in PJ's and five layers of blankets instead of in the nude... The memory also brings back a flash of guilt from being attracted to these amazing ladies even back then, and you question Lara's conviction about your motivation. "Was it...?" you mumble.

"Of course it was, you weirdo." Maya stepped back, hands on her hips and ice-blue eyes blazing up at you as if daring you to contradict her. "Lara's right. No matter what happened to you, the way you're acting is so... so Michael. You get some kind of sex spirit powers, clearly start appreciating our looks more than ever, promptly fuck us both from pleasure, and THEN! Then comes Michael, the great I-feel-bad-when-someone-selflessly-helps-me Michael, thinking that because you enjoyed it so much, you must be taking advantage of us. Well! Let me explain to you AGAIN how this works!" She jabs a finger in your chest, but you barely notice... you're in awe, because this spitfire is a side of Maya you've almost never seen: it's only for those she really, truly, deeply cares about. "I love looking at your sexy ass too, bro, I love feeling sexy when you look at me, and I fuckin' love our sex! Any woman who joined our tribe would tell you that! But it goes DOUBLE for me, because I fuckin' love YOU!"

In an instant, she was up on her tiptoes, pulling your head down for a ferocious kiss. In her eyes you see swirling love, sadness, anger, and a million other emotions. Slowly the fire drains, and she collapses onto your chest. "Just the thought of us hurting hurts you," Maya said quietly. "Lara's the same. That's why I love you both. So stop worrying, I'm here to support you too, no matter what."

You say nothing and instead try to wrap her in a crushing hug, but she suddenly dodges out of the way, grinning and back to her cheerful self. "Wrong answer! You were supposed to say, 'I love you too!'"

You laugh, your mood lifting as quickly as it came. "I love you too, baby sis."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)