More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by splotch splotch

What's happening at the wedding?

Dinner

Lauren loved weddings. A chance to get as well dressed as she could manage and show off before everyone? One of her favorite events. And she very much looked the part. Lauren wore a blue dress, strapless with a floral strap. She had high heeled shoes, adding height and showing her calves under the dress.

Her hair was straightened, slicked straight down, with a broach in her hair. She had a large, bedazzled necklace and perfect makeup laid on even thicker then normal. Under her dress she had on her padded bra and panties, to enhance her curves. She also wore Spanx. Not always necessary, but her dress was skin tight.

She had received more compliments on her appearance then she could count. Some people said she evened outshined the bride. This of course annoyed the brides and bridesmaids. Lauren was out showing the bride at her own wedding! Lauren didn't mind one bit, basking in the attention.

The ceremony had been a bore, but Lauren had been enjoying the mingling afterwards, when the father of the bride called for silence.

"Dinner is about to begin." He spoke. "Everyone please be seated to be served."

Lauren took this opportunity to flirt with a few more prospects. Several men she had her eyes on were here. Then she went to the bathroom. By the time she came out Lauren saw that everyone was already seated. There was a table with all the wedding party, and an extra table for some of the 18 year old younger attendees like the bride's borther off to the side.

Lauren of course approached the adult table. She saw that all the chairs were full and waited awkwardly to be noticed, slightly annoyed.

"Oh Lauren." The bride spoke, noticing her. "Sorry, the table is totally full! We must have overbooked."

Lauren glared. How could SHE be forgotten?!

"There's room over there." The mother of the bride spoke, gesturing to the extra table. "I hope you don't mind."

Lauren grumbled, but couldn't stay on her feet much longer with her tall heels. She approached the extra table to take the chair to the other table, but saw that the extra table had kid's chairs were much shorter then the adult ones. If she brought it back to the adult table she'd at a lower level then everyone else! Lauren glared at the bride. That bitch had probably planned this! Grumbling, she sat with the extras. There went her hope for intelligent conversation!

Lauren pulled up among the loud children. Food was brought out for the wedding party.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)