More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Dinah Lance / Black Canary (Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn)

"You know, kid, not every day is gonna be like this. You just gotta hang in there."

―Black Canary to Cassandra Cain.

Dinah Lance, also known by her alias Black Canary, is the former resident chanteuse at the Black Mask Club and personal chauffeur for Roman Sionis. She is currently a member of the vigilante team Birds of Prey.

She is portrayed by Jurnee Diana Smollett-Bell.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dccu/images/5/55/Birds_of_Prey_Character_Posters_02.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20191205233937

Personality :

Dinah seems to be a hero with a strong moral compass that guides her even when she is hesitant to help. While the of her mother initially left her jaded about using her sonic scream and fighting crime, Lance tried to do good in her neighborhood and when she could. Despite her reservations, she still stands up for people when they cannot defend themselves, such as when Harley Quinn was heavily intoxicated and being kidnapped. Likewise, she seems to hold a fair amount of empathy for those who remind her of herself, as when she gave money to Cassandra Cain so she could avoid her stressful home environment. Despite her tendency to help, however, Lance still has a certain edge and easily sees through others' pretenses.

While working for Sionis, she was rather subdued and submissive in an effort to not cause much trouble; not minding when people ignored her performances or readily agreeing to be his driver. After witnessing his brutality against women, however, she realized that she could no longer simply stand by and found the courage within her to betray him.

Powers and abilities :

Powers :

"She's got a killer voice."

―Harley Quinn.

  1. Sonic scream: Inheriting the meta-gene from her mother, Dinah can produce high-frequency shock waves through her scream. Lance's sonic scream is highly potent in combat situations against numerous attackers, as she is capable of dispatching opponents by hurtling them backward through the air with concussive alone. However, using this power for a prolonged period will exhaust her to the point of fainting. The very nadir of her ability is shattering glass, as seen when she performed on stage.

Abilities :

"Um... I really like how you were able to kick so high in those tight pants."

―Huntress to Black Canary.

  1. Peak human condition: Dinah is in great physical condition, having enough strength to defeat men much larger than her.
  2. Expert martial artist: Dinah is a talented mixed martial artist whose frequent execution of high and low kicks emphasizes her particular specialization in kickboxing and taekwondo. In combat, Canary typically stays grounded and agile while using powerful kicks for her offense entirely.
  3. Stick expertise: Dinah can use stick-based weapons in combat, demonstrated when she used Harley's Good Night baseball bat when fighting Black Mask's men.
  4. Expert markswoman: Dinah is skilled at using firearms, best seen during her fight with Black Mask's men.
  5. Singer: Due to her superhuman abilities to manipulate the sound with her throat, Dinah is an extremely formidable singer, formerly working as the Black Mask bar singer. She sang "It's A Man's Man's Man's World" at Black Mask's club.

Equipment :

Weapons :

  1. Gun: Dinah used Zasz's handgun during a standoff and in a shoot out with Black Mask's men.
  2. Knife: Dinah used this knife to free Cassandra from being tied up. and used it to stab Victor Zasz.
  3. Good Night: Dinah used Harley's baseball bat when fighting Black Mask's men.

Vehicles :

  1. Car: Lance drove a cream-colored 1987 Jaguar XJ-S 5.3 V12 Convertible, before it was stolen by Harley Quinn.

Where is Dinah when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)