More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SergeantPepper SergeantPepper

What happens to Diana?

Diana did not think her plan through

Diana's plan was simple. She would infiltrate German High Command, and kill Ludendorff, the one she was sure was Ares. Spycraft wasn't part of her Amazon training, but she'd worked out what to do quickly enough.

She had taken a blue dress. To smuggle in her sword, she'd slid it down the back, the hilt appearing to be no more than some fancy addition to the garment. She felt the flat of the blade beneath the fabric, against the bare flesh of her back, and low enough that it jostled against her ass with each step. So long as it was out of sight though, she was happy.

Her eyes found Ludendorff.

She started to approach him, step by step. He evidently saw her, though saw no threat in an attractive woman walking towards him. Diana smiled grimly.

She reached a hand behind her back, gripping the sword, preparing herself. Ludendorff was getting closer.

It was as she pulled on the sword, that Diana quickly realized several facts. It was a credit to her teaching that she was so quickly able to identify and piece together what had happened - the Ancient Greeks had invented philosophy after one.

Fact one. The garments of the world outside Themyscira were plainly not supposed to serve as even the most primitive forms of armor, existing just to protect the wearer's modesty, and appear visually pleasing.

Fact two. The sword she held, the God Killer as she'd always known it, was in fact very sharp.

Conclusion: pulling a sharp sword out from being wrapped up in a material not meant to survive any attack, much less the sharp edge of a God-slaying blade, was going to have collateral damage. Namely, it would neatly slice through the back of her dress, effortlessly cutting a path from halfway down the skirt, up the back of the dress.

The dress fell off her well-trained body, pooling around her feet. The music at the gala very suddenly stopped.

The part of her mind trained in Greek philosophy whispered its break down of the situation.

The good: she had finally pulled out her sword, and she was facing the one she was sure was Ares.

The bad: she was standing in the middle of German High Command. She lacked underwear - having stolen the dress from another woman, kindness had ensured she at least left the stranger undergarments so she had none for herself - and indeed lacked any covering whatsoever beyond the elegant shoes she'd worn in to the celebration.

The very bad: there were two things that would draw attention at a military soiree. A stranger wielding a weapon in close proximity to an important general, and a woman with a literally divine body exposing every inch of herself. Diana was both. Which meant, as if her situation wasn't bad enough, that every pair of eyes in the hall was on her and her shaking, gorgeous, exposed body.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)