More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheCanadian TheCanadian

What's next?

Denise keeps the book for now.

“You keep it for now,” You said. “You’ve got more patience than I do.”

Denise smiled a little. ”Thanks. I’ll give it back the next time I see you.”

And with that, you left her to go head home. After she locked the front door, Denise headed to her room and re-read the book. After finding the needed words and what was required for materials, she gathered various things from around her home.

All that was needed was salt, candles, and something to be used as a vessel for a succubus. Why a succubus? Adam might want a girlfriend and Denise had a few guys on her list that needed to be humiliated.

After looking through her clothes, Denise managed to find the perfect vessel for the succubus. A shiny black latex suit, one that would cover everything of the wearer except the head. If the Succubus decided to get a bit too grabby, the succubus’s body was latex and could easily be thrown in a container.

After double checking the book, Denise took the candles placed them in a pentagram made of salt and lit the candles. She then put the latex outfit in the center of the pentagram, and began to chanted the spell to summon a succubus.

When Denise were done, she wondered if the spell would prove if it would prove the spellbook was real or not.

The fact strong wind came from the latex outfit, both knocking her down and putting out the candles was proof that she had a real spellbook in her hands.

Denise sat up and watched the Latex outfit began to stand up on its own.

“It’s... been so long since I’ve been on the human plane… What am I in?” A female voice asked as the latex outfit finished standing up.

“It’s a latex suit. This style is kinda used for either sex or to entice it. I’ve taken the liberty to trap you within it, though I’ve allowed you to move it around as you see fit,” Denise answered, getting the suit’s attention. The latex outfit put its hands on its hips, just as the hips, ass, and boobs began to expand as the waist began to shrink.

“Not often I’ve been summoned by a woman. So... what? Do you want me to humiliate someone? Or you do want a sexy devilish prostitute to service any guests you have?” The succubus asked in a accentless voice. “And don’t worry about me ignoring your female guests, I don’t care about gender… Heck, you’re a pretty attractive number. Did you summon me to be your sexual ?”

Denise blushed. “I summoned you to do what I said. I’m probably going to use you to humiliate some guys and maybe help treat one of my friends to the best night of his life…”

“I can see that you’re considering letting me be your sex . I can see, hear, and smell the desire coming off from you. I am a sex demon, after all. Being able to tell other beings’ sexual desires is necessary for us to be able to feed off of sexual pleasure,” The succubus said.

Denise thought about lying, but decided against it. “Agree to do what I say and I probably will try some things with you. You are kinda sexy, after all.”

The succubus placed its latex hand on its left boob and said, “ I swear to obey my master as long I get a decent amount of sexual pleasure each night.”

Denise pondered the words for a few seconds before she said, “I agree to those terms.”

Denise then brushed away the salt, allowing the succubus-inhabited latex outfit to saunter out of the pentagram circle.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)