More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Vestiphile Vestiphile

What's next?

A Working Relationship

"Well, that was easy," The suit said, wandering around Denise's room. "No other caveats or rules, hmmm? You're a very trusting young lady, aren't you?" Denise watched as the suit held up a sleeve to her dresser drawers. Two drawers slid themselves open. Out of one came a couple pairs of panties--a thong and a pair of bikini briefs--and out of the other came Denise's vibrator. "And a very energetic one as well. So much delicious scent from this whole space--but particularly from these..."

"Y--you can just do that?" Denise stuttered, looking at the broken salt circle. "I--I thought you said--"

"Darling...darling, relax. Command what you wish of me, and I will comply. We made an agreement, and I am bound to it. But you never said I can't act of my own free will." Denise's panties began filling with emptiness, inflating to a form that made it look like her invisible body was filling them. She felt a fluttery feeling as she watched this possessed catsuit use its own magic on her things.

"So--what are you doing?" Denise asked, blushing a little at seeing her toy dance around in the air on its own. The two pairs of panties hovered across the room and in front of the suit.

"Getting a better sense of you and your tastes," The entity said, "And your taste." The catsuit let out a long, low moan--and Denise swore she could hear the sound of a deep inhalation as one of her favorite pairs of panties bent over and wiggled its crotch over the collar of the catsuit. "Oooh, Denise--the very idea of magic itself turns you on, doesn't it, my dear?" Denise's heart pounded as she watched the catsuit take in her essence through some quasi-corporeal sense. She nodded her head, gulping as she watched this bizarre ritual. "Well, then--our first order of business will be quite a delight for us both then, won't it?" Denise's vibrating dildo turned itself on, pointing toward her.

The catsuit's other sleeve pointed to the book Denise had used to summon the entity, and when the book rose into the air, immediately the young woman's attention snapped away from her levitating toy.

"Stop!" Denise said. The collar turned to her, and the book dropped back in its place. "What do you want with that?"

"It's the source of your ability to bring me forth, isn't it?" The entity asked. Denise narrowed her eyes and grabbed the book from its place.

"You will pledge to me without deception that you will never, ever use this book or any other magical artifact to break or circumvent our agreement. You will also ask my permission--and MUST receive it, explicitly and without or manipulation of any kind--before attempting to augment your own abilities with ANY magical artifact or ." She heard laughter from the entity.

"Now there are your teeth, girl." The entity said. "You have my solemn pledge. I shall be rebanished in whole from your plane if I act against your command--or through inaction disobey it." Denise let out a sigh as she heard the entity's words. "You hadn't expected me...but somehow, your verbal clarity for this line of work is well-calculated. Even so, you're a very skittish thing, aren't you?" The entity went on inhaling Denise through her panties as the girl carefully watched her.

"We have some scary stories about the forces that rule things like you," Denise said. "Even so, I've been looking for the supernatural ever since I knew what it was..." She approached the catsuit with the book in her hands. "But I'm also not a kid anymore, so you're right--I hadn't expected to ever find it."

"And yet, you had the faith and the vision to try--with that very tool," the entity said, pointing at the book with an empty sleeve again. Denise shrugged and looked just above the catsuit's collar, doing her best to imagine she was staring at the succubus' invisible eyes.

"Which reminds me--you never answered my question. What were you going to do with the book?"

"Empower myself...as you correctly surmised," A giggle came from the suit. "But not for the reason you suspected, darling. I was hoping to impress you with my newfound knowledge of your...carnal interests." Denise smiled wryly, seeing the game in the thing's response.

"Happy to hear you're so devoted to gaining my favor," She said. "Now be specific." The entity pouted a little, shooing away Denise's animated underwear and toy. All three objects hovered away from the living suit, but hung in the air a couple of meters away--both pairs of panties still filled to Denise's shapely invisible hips.

"I will if I must, darling--but I was hoping to surprise you. Have mercy on me to plead this once and not take it a sign of my disobedience. May I be specific...by showing you my intentions?" Denise rolled her eyes, but she couldn't help smiling. She was engaged in a verbal tete-a-tete with a real life succubus, bound to her hottest outfit and intent on obeying her. She couldn't even imagine how Adam would react when she told him.

And then she realized something.

"Oh, shit. Adam!" Denise held a finger up to the suit. "Hold that thought for one second. Adam and I read a spell out of this book before I came home and...summoned you here. Nothing seemed to happen, but--I mean--here you are. So, is there a way for you to tell me if it actually worked?" The suit changed its posture, placing its sleeves on its hips.

"I can detect certain psychic impulses from you, darling--since it was you that summoned me and even moreso now that I've had a moment with your essense--but in my current state, I can't simply detect magical energies." The suit's sleeves shrugged. "As a clearer answer to your question, however, there is almost certainly a method in that book which could infuse me with the ability you seek."

Denise considered the answer for a moment, smiling again at the succubus' clever answers. She was going to have to be on her toes every step of the way.

"Okay, okay--in the interest of our working relationship," Denise said, "just tell me this. The surprise you wanted to show me...is it going to hurt anyone? Not just me--but ANYONE?"

The collar shook back and forth.

"Absolutely not. It would be to your utter delight--I promise. The third party might be a little...shocked, but certainly unharmed, physically." Denise's eyes lit up.

"Th-third party?"

"Coincidentally, darling--the very same third party regarded in the favor you asked of me. Any more detail would ruin the surprise, I'm afraid." The catsuit wiggled in front of her, rocking back and forth on invisible feet. Denise was intrigued now--and she could tell that the entity knew it.

"So you already know about Adam," Denise said.

"Girl, those garments which have touched your womanly temple hold secrets that you wouldn't believe." Now Denise turned a brighter shade of red. Adam was cute, sure--but only in her fantasies did he have the kind of personality that would entice her to change their friendship to a more...physical bond. Denise was about to ask another question when the entity stopped her short. "As I've said--any more detail would ruin the surprise--but I remain at your command no matter how you'd like to proceed."

Denise's smile was the picture of mischief. This evening was going to be very, very interesting.

What does Denise do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)