More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Lukundra Lukundra

How does Mikaela end up naked?

Decepticon attack!

Mikaela was having a pretty strange conversation, which was appropriate as she wasn't a very normal girl. She wore a pink tank top and short blue jean shorts that hugged her curvaceous figure quite well and had her brown hair tied back in a ponytail. Outwardly the only thing out of the ordinary was how incredibly endowed she was. But most girls weren't expert car mechanics, or wore heavy work boots, or had boyfriends who had alien best friends. Which brought her back to her current conversation.

"Are you sure the shard is safe, Mikaela?" Sam asked desperately.

"Relax," she said in a soothing voice, shifting in her chair. She was sitting in her father's empty Auto Shop, and had spent the past few hours fixing a car while he got reacquainted with his old friends now that he was out of prison. "It's locked away in the shop's safe, no one's getting to it. I don't think anyone even knows I have it!"

"Just please be careful," he replied. "I'm sure the Decepticons would love to get their hands on something like that. And make sure you don't touch it! I've been seeing weird alien symbols all day!"

A rattle came from within the shop, and Mikaela looked up. Normally she'd have just ignored something like that, but the stuff Sam was saying was making her a little paranoid.

"Listen Sam, she said, "I'll call you back. Don't worry, I'll bring it to the college right away, and yes, I'll be careful."

They said their goodbyes, and Mikaela stood up and walked quietly over to where she heard the noise. It was probably nothing, maybe her bulldog, Bonecrusher knocking things over. Still she felt her heartbeat race. The safe was back here. Taking a deep breath she turned the corner to find a small robot standing on a stack of books, fiddling with the lock on her safe.

"Hey!" she shouted.

The robot, no the transformer, jumped, cursing as it fell off the books. Mikaela gave it a quick once over. It was definitely marked as a Decepticon, but it didn't look like it had any weapons on it, and it was pretty small. She was sure she could take it!

"Jeez," it said in a nasally voice. "You scared the oil out of me lady!"

"You're not getting the shard you little freak!" she yelled starting toward it. The wheels that made up the thing's feet spun and it zipped away.

"Sorry doll," it said over it's shoulder. "You're good looking, but I'm gonna have to take it off your hands anyway!"

It shot beneath a nearby car she had been working on earlier and she growled as she started after it. Really? Even alien robots had to hit on her? Suddenly she stopped and looked back at the safe. The decepticon hadn't been able to open it, so the shard was still safe! She could either chase after it into the recesses of the auto shop, or she could stay by the safe, guarding it.

What does Mikaela do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)