More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dthoris dthoris

What's next?

Debbi Abroad

“This is big Deb!” Jeff said excitedly “If this this launch goes off like we hope, you, me, the entire executive team stand to take home huge bonuses, and significantly larger salaries!”. Debbi’s long-time employer was on the cusp of hitting the big time. A new ecommerce suite they had developed, powered by blockchain technology was really taking off. If they could successfully roll out this platform to all the speculative clientele, suddenly they’d be on the map alongside giants of the tech industry.

“The corporate office isn’t leaving any room for error on this,” Jeff continued “so they are sending out the crack team they’ve selected on a global launch tour. These two individuals will travel worldwide and help get our system implemented in as many locations as possible.”. “Wow, that’s great news. I guess those boys at corporate have really thought of everything?” Debbi commented.

“Glad you think so, because you’d better pack your bags, you were their first choice!” Jeff said with a smirk. “WHAT? I I..I can’t travel the globe, my team needs me here?! Besides, what exactly do they expect me to do on this ‘tour’ anyway?” Debbi asked slightly frantic. “You don’t worry about your team, I’ll hold things down while you’re away. This is coming straight from the top, so you’re going, and that’s that.” said Jeff emphatically “Now as far as your duties, the way it was explained to me, they want someone the clients can really get behind, someone they can really pound into and workout all their frustrations. Someone to be available to the client without reservation, who opens the kimono and shows everything they’ve got. We want you to get these perspective clients so excited, they blow their wad on our new suite.”

“I have to say I am quite flattered that the board selected me personally, and it would be be fun to travel, getting to see whole new places & experiences.” Debbi relented. “That’s the spirit! I know you’ll knock it out of the park Deb!” Jeff added. “But you did say team, didn’t you? Who exactly am I supposed to be trekking around the globe with anyway?” Debbi questioned.

“It’s someone I believe you know, a rising star named Diane.” Jeff replied “The board thought you two young women would be the perfect pair to double team these clients to apotheosis.”. Diane? Why did it have to be Diane. Couldn’t it have been literally anyone else in the entire company? To say that woman really pushed Debbi’s buttons was putting it mildly. Jeff continued “Now you two won’t be alone on this, Diane is bringing along her intern Aditty to held shoulder the load. And I want you to bring Carol along, together I know you four are sure to make the company proud!”.

Where to next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)