More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dthoris dthoris

Where to next?

Down by the Bayou

A new location but the same old story. This week the four handpicked company representatives were down in New Orleans, Louisiana pitching the ecommerce suite to a logistics giant. Aditty was pulling out all the stops, providing projections, market research, cost analysis, a plethora of data to show how signing up with them would maximize efficiency and profits. The CFO however only seemed to have eyes for one thing, Debbi.

D'Mario spent his time complementing, and flirting with the distinguished white women, he hardly heard a word the young Asian intern said. “Ahem, so as I was saying, I think you’ll find per our projections you can move 10 times the units by rolling out our software to your entire fleet.” Aditty continued her pitch fighting for attention.

D’Mario placed has hand on Debbi’s stocking covered knee “Speaking of tens! I bet you can really move you your unit, once you get out those tight business clothes!”. Debbi blushed “Yes well, I think what Aditty was trying to say, is that we believe coming to an agreement would be extremely mutually beneficial to both our companies!”.

D'Mario removed his hand and sat back in his chair “Alright, alright, I hear you. I’ll tell you what, I’ll take the weekend to think over your proposal.”. He rose from his chair and headed for the door, before turning back to the four ladies “In the meantime, it’s Mardi Gras, I hope to see you ladies down on Bourbon Street. Especially you!” he winked at Debbi “I’ll have my beads ready!”.

Diane wanted to puke. In her own mind, placing the blame entirely on Debbi. They were here to do a job, surely something about Debbi’s attire or behavior were inviting these advances, Diane reasoned. At any rate, Bourbon Street sounded like just what the doctor ordered, all four women were more than ready for a drink after this week's events.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)