More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Spioch Spioch

Choose the day!

Day 22: Obsessive Poison by Geowitch™ [][Mind Control]

Keywords: Poison/Obession
Theme:
Triggers: , Emotional , Bad End(s)
POV: 3rd person; multiple

Content Warning. This story contains , emotional .

Obsession Perfume Bottle

"Look at that!" Natalie said to Caroline as they passed another stall on the faire.

A witch has set up a stall and were lucky gen trees, dream catchers, stick-on hexes ... and perfumes.

Cheap perfumes.

Natalie looked at the display and stood for a moment. Perfumes were of course knock-offs of famous brands with some names altered to avoid infringing on the copy-right. She grabbed one of the bottles, a deep red one with a black cap.

"Oh. This one? I recommend. Only 10$ It will make her crazy about you!". Natalie quickly glanced back and saw Caroline far away. "Oh? She doesn't know? No need to be shy, just spray yourself and put a drop ... maybe two into her drink and it'll work it's magick!"

Old lady was doing a hard sell while Natalie was looking back and forth. Opening a cup she gave it a whiff. It smelled a little like - root beer mixed with anise and vanilla with a bit of warm almond and jasmine thrown in. Definitely a Hypnotic Poison (by Dior!) knock-off.

"Not a knock-off. They knocked off! My recipe they stole!" old witch got offended. Natalie wondered if she accidentally say it out loud? or was she just that transparent?

"This is my original recipe! all natural! and I promise you love, you will be satisfied! I'll drop the price to 5 bucks how about it?"

Well the perfume did smell nice...


Natalie did get a few compliments on how well she smelled over next few days but there didn't seem to be any change in Caroline. Still straight as an arrow and not interested in Natalie in the least.

Wait what did the witch say? Add one two drops to her drink? But what if it's a poison?

Natalie shook her head and decided not to, instead started dressing up for the Halloween party. This was the night she was going to give it all, maybe Caroline will notice her?

Once dressed she sprayed a bit of a perfume on her neck and headed out.


Stumbling drunk Natalie came back home around midnight in tears. Caroline went home with some bastard. She knew it was going to be another one night stand, but it didn't make it hurt any less. That's when through tears she saw a perfume bottle.

Stumbling through the room she grabbed the bottle and poured few drops into Caroline's water bottle. She was going to be thirsty when she comes back.

How many drops did she put in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)