More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Spioch Spioch

How many drops did she put in?

Several drops

The drops didn't seem to have any effect ... initially. Natalie should have known. Cold, analytical Caroline was hiding her obsession well. Until she was ready to act!

Few years later

Natalie was waiting for Caroline to return home. Naked - save for the black apron, a leather collar connected to a wall with heavy metal chain and a thick leather panel gap in her mouth.

Under the watchful eye of cameras. Whole house was wired co Caroline could monitor her whereabouts. She was never allowed to leave house again.

They did not get married. No. There was no wedding. Instead one day Natalie disappeared. Kidnapped by Caroline she got imprisoned in some basement for months. Tied, and chained she would get fed by the machine for months. Not knowing what happened to her, why did that happened to her.

Caroline finished her school, then moved to a quiet estate in the middle of nowhere, and took Natalie with her.

The shock of Natalie as she saw Caroline in her cell, first thinking she was finally being rescued, only to realise that it was Caroline that imprisoned her and made her almost loose her mind was immeasurable and completely broke her.

Natalie's life became completely controlled. Constantly monitored, tracked, always watched. Most of the time she was collared an d chained anyway. Perfect house **** for her owner. Her days consisted of pleasuring Caroline as she worked on her laptop. Cooking food, cleaning the house, and doing everything a good **** wife would do for her Mistress.

Forever **** to regret buying from the witch!

[The End]

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)