More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Wildman666 Wildman666

What happens?

Day 1

Both specimens are placed at opposite ends of the biome. Shortly after waking up, both specimens sniff out each other and start rapidly moving towards each other. Eventually the two meet in an area that is where the savanna and jungle aspects of the biome intersect, 47 on the savanna side and 85 the jungle side.

Both are crouched down, blending into their respective environments but acutely aware of the other's presence. Their cocks harden in anticipation as they slowly stalk one another. They're cautious as they half circle around the other, looking for any sigh of weakness they could. Despite the differences in their bodies, it was easy to tell that they were pretty much on equal footing. The second worse situation for any predator to be in, second behind being outclassed.

Hell, at least if that somehow did happen, which neither ever believed could be the case, at least they wouldn't be in the awkward position. To pounce or not to pounce was the question. And neither felt the need to relent.

They locked eyes, a clear feline sigh of aggression, and posed themselves. Asses waved in the air and in a split second, the big cat girls launched themselves at each other and a loud clap of flesh echoed in the air from the drive of their collision, tits rippling and cocks grinding like swords with the barbs nearly locking. As they plummeted, one big question had to be asked...

Who takes the advantage?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)