More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Lhoon666 Lhoon666

Who takes the advantage?

Tigress (85)

Specimen 85 manages to gain the advantage over specimen 47. 85 rolls on top of 47 and grabs a hold of her wrists. 47 snarls and squirms desperately, but 85 still maintains her grip. The futanari tigress forces herself between the legs of the lioness and attempts to **** her into the piledriver position. 85 successfully stands up and grabs 47's legs behind her knees. 47 hisses, growls, and kicks. It's all in vain, as 85 squats down over her and jams her barbed cock into 47's ass. The tigress shoves her cock in all the way to the base. 47 claws at the ground and grits her teeth angrily. 85 starts fucking 47, increasing her speed after every other thrust. 47 drools and shivers. After a few minutes, 47 manages to scoot back and slide the cock out of her ass, but 85 doesn't let her get away. The tigress leans over her opponent, grabs her wrists, and forces her cock back inside 47's tight ass. 85 went back to sodomizing 47. Unable to hold herself back, 47 cums on her own face. 85 cums inside of 47, but she doesn't show any sign of slowing down. 85 made sure to constantly pound 47's ass for several hours. 47 ended up falling asleep, but 85 kept fucking her ass.

Day 2?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)