More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Wildman666 Wildman666

Who takes the advantage?

A stalemate

As the struggling pair hit the ground the fight quickly became a chaotic mess of movement and flailing limbs. Somehow 47 ended up pinned down by 85, the tigress’ legs pinned by 85’s arms while the lioness’ cock right above her head. Before 85 could react, 47 slammed her cock down the tigress’ throat.

As 47 moaned in pleasure her grip on 85’s legs loosened. Seizing the opportunity 85 broke free and swung her legs up and around 47’s head. The the lioness only had a second to react before her head was yanked down onto the tigress’ cock. Trapped in a 69 position, the two started bucking their hips, forcing their cocks down the other feline’s throat, trying to wear their opponents down. Eventually the two came, 47 followed shortly by 85, and they immediately realized a flaw in initial strategy. Whoever came first would be left slightly weakened for a split second, just long enough for their opponent to break free. The only reason someone hadn’t is because they came at almost the same time and were unable to press the short advantage. Refusing to give up, the two felines renewed their struggle, balancing between trying to wear their opponents down, forcing their opponent to cum, and trying to hold off there own orgasm for as long as possible.

Several hours passed and the two were still locked in the 69 position, though its clear that they’ve almost reach their limit. Its just a matter of who breaks first.

Who breaks first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)