More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ARKangello ARKangello

In all the variants of the multi-verse, where do these appear?

Danmachi - Normality Orario

Also known as "Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?"

This is a world where the Gods have descended from the heavens above, and now form 'familias' groups aligned with them, which farm, trade, build, dig, or even sometimes exist as an entire country unto themselves. Determined to have fun on the mortal plane, these gods submit to certain rules, such as sealing away the vast majority of their powers, and instead granting blessings to their chosen, giving them the ability to grow stronger and gain abilities impossible for normal beings to ever receive.

But the most noteworthy of these Familia, are those that exist within the grand Labyrinth City of Orario. Built around the Tower of Bable, the city hosts the world greatest concentration of Adventurers. Not just that, those in Orario are by far the most powerful in the world. This is because the city sits upon the only known entrance to the Dungeon, a Labyrinth of monsters that extends, floor by floor, down far into the depths of the earth.

The Dungeon is alive and malevolent, spawning monsters from the walls, ceilings and floors, and repairing itself from any attempts to damage or destroy it. Above all it has a burning hatred for the Gods.

All life in Orario is built around the Dungeon, from the Guild, to the Adventurers and the Familia that jockey for power within the city limits.

And into this world, falls a perfectly inconspicuous set of earrings, more powerful than anything but a God with their full Arcana released, something that would result in an immediate banishment back to the heavens, where their influence over the mortal plane is non-existent.

Who finds these Legendary Artefacts?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)