More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ENIAC ENIAC

Who discovers this magical trinket?

Daniel

A beautiful place, there was no doubt. Daniel knew this vacation was going to help him in building a stronger relation with his new family. Is not that easy to become a step dad, one might not have the will to endure it... But when Nicole entered Daniel's life, every doubt faded away.

With nostalgia, he watched the sand in front of them “Just like I remember”

Rebekah just wanted to get some sun on her skin “Yeah whatever” She wasn’t in a good mood, while they all began to walk to a good place to rest “Time for the show” She removed her shirt, to reveal her red bikini. Daniel blushed "Perv.." That wasn't helping his plan.

Nicole was feeling like him "Don't be like that!” She was walking over the sand and turned around “Come on, I need my lotion on my back, can you help me sweetheart?" She stared at Scott.

Scott felt ashamed by doing that “Mom I…”

Daniel was laughing "Go for it boy, that woman doesn't bite" He was smiling "Where is Emily?"

“She needed to pee.” Nicole said.

"Well let's begin" As Nicole extended a towel over the sand, Daniel took the blue beach umbrella and with his strength, he buried one side. But by doing so, they all heard something metallic on the bottom "Oh?"

He found that buried in the sand was something metallic, it was a golden necklace, with an emerald on his center. But, it was now destroyed, he hit it hard...

Rebekah was inspecting it “So sad you destroyed it.. It would look so good on me... Get rid of that thing.”

Scott was curious “Do you think there might be more of it buried?” He was digging with his hands to be sure.

Daniel was unsure “Don't know... Well, it couldn't be real, an emerald might be harder to break, isn't it?”

Nicole said “Who knows, what are you going to do with it?”

“I will put it on the van, it might be a good ornament.” Then he left back to the van.

A few minutes later, when he was opening the van door he realized the necklace was blinking with a green glow, like it was a machine malfunctioning "What the...?" As he was speaking a bigger glow appeared from the necklace.

Daniel didn't see that someone else was close to him at that moment.

Who was it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)