More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shylover704 Shylover704

Whose clothes are coming to life and what happens?

Daniel and his small birthday

He couldn't deny, he was quite upset with how busy everyone had gotten in recent times... There wasn't much else to it than that, friends, family, all of them extremely busy when his birthday rolled around. Which is why the young man laid lazily on his couch while listening to the idle TV, playing some random show he turned it to just to break away from the silence.

The young man was short in stature, a mere 5'4 with longer dark brown hair that curls about. Tanned skin shifted about, trying to relax despite the day, his ever-present heaviness shifting with him and forcing different levels of uncomfortable with each move.

He knew why it was happening, but it didn't make it hurt any less... or maybe be was just being whiny and childish, who knew? He jumped as a knock suddenly appeared at his front door, leaning up to look back at the exit to his apartment. "That's... odd..." but more welcome than just laying there!

Quickly jumping up from his spot, Daniel adjusted his glasses while he rushed over to open the door to see... a simple little box sitting there, a few multi-colored balloons attached by string. No return address and no label, and no one around that could've delivered it. It felt surprisingly light for the size, and pulling it inside he slips it onto the table for a quick tear open!

Just what does he find inside?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)