More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DamianFreeUseLover669 DamianFreeUseLover669

Where To Next in This Journey Through Tinseltown? (Your Turn)

Dakota Johnson Does Her Best to Promote Madame Web

Dakota Johnson (aka Lily Lustful) woke up in her luxurious penthouse, stretching her naked body as she yawned. She reached for the remote and switched on her TV, immediately greeted with the 1984 Brian De Palma Neo-nior porn thriller 'Body Double' starring her mom, Melanie Griffith. It was one of the film's steamiest scene featuring her mom's character, Holly Body getting plowed on the couch. Turned on by her mother's performance, Dakota began to masturbate, her moans syncing up with her mom's. After a nice good morning seizure-gasm, she went to her kitchen and opened the fridge, chugging a bottle of fresh Hucow Farms quality semen.

After getting dressed in a tight and revealing outfit, she made her way to the studio where she had an interview scheduled to promote her upcoming movie, 'Madame Web'. Even though she knew it was a terrible film and most likely a boxxx office bomb, she knew she had to put on a happy smile.

"Welcome, Miss Johnson. Thank you for joining us today."

The interviewer said, eyeing her up and down."

"Please, call me Dakota."

She replied, instinctually opening her legs so he could finger her pussy. He wasn't very good at it but she faked a smile anyway.

"So, Dakota, tell us about your role as Cassandra Webb in 'Madame Web'. What can we expect from this movie?"

He asked.

Dakota bullshitted the best she could about why this obvious upcoming train wreck was worth seeing."

"Can you tell us about some of the sex scenes in the film?"

Dakota's face lit up and her pussy gushed at the question.

"Oh, there are so many! My character, Cassandra, has some steamy scenes with Sydney Sweeney, who plays Julia Whorewall, aka Spider-Whore, Celeste O'Connor, who plays Ebony Franklin, aka Spider-Slut, and Isabela Merced, who plays Anya Putazon, aka Spider-Skank. Not to mention all the scenes with Adam Scott, Emma Roberts, Mike Epps, and Tahar Rahim. It was definitely a lot of fun on set."

She said, her voice dripping with excitement.

As the interview went on, Dakota couldn't help but get more and more excited and turned on as she talked about the steamy scenes in the film. She talked about the different positions, the intensity of the sex, and even the special effects used to enhance a couple of scenes.

"Wow, sounds like this movie is definitely not one to miss."

The interviewer said, struggling to contain his own arousal.

Dakota laughed, knowing that the sex scenes would be the only reason people would watch the film as well as the only area critics would be positive on.

As the interview came to an end, Dakota thanked the interviewer by giving him a blowjob and made her way back to her penthouse, where she kicked off her heels and went back to bed.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)